Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a day in the life of a foid on valentines day

I

incel god

Banned
-
she looks in the mirror licks her lips and says, you incels wish you could have me, she then gets her vagina violated by chad and gino. she then goes to the store gets out of her car and yells incel! the wrong incel hears it and says, what the fuck did you just say?! i said what the fuck did you just say?! he then picks her up and smashes her entire body on the cement and she just dies. incel is like the n word for us do not fucking say it.

What a strory 9/10:feelskek:

she looks in the mirror licks her lips and says, you incels wish you could have me, she then gets her vagina violated by chad and gino. she then goes to the store gets out of her car and yells incel! the wrong incel hears it and says, what the fuck did you just say?! i said what the fuck did you just say?! he then picks her up and smashes her entire body on the cement and she just dies. incel is like the n word for us do not fucking say it.
Who’s this gino nigga?

Based story i would do the same

LARPING as a female getting fucked is kinda gay