Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A day natty is a day wasted

just be bald staroid maxxed ogre theory

What’s wrong about improving your life using the chemistry?
i thought the vid was gonna be ratarded meme shit but they're actually way more reasonable that I expected. i ain't no scientician and i haven't studied the effects of low trt doses so idk

Why not? I will be able to deadlift 300kg in a commercial gym, mogging everyone by the end of a good cycle. It is worth it.

The side effects are a meme, nothing serious unless prone to acne.
no mogging for your face. roiding to look like an ogre is mental illness

Why not? I will be able to deadlift 300kg in a commercial gym, mogging everyone by the end of a good cycle. It is worth it.

The side effects are a meme, nothing serious unless prone to acne.
The bad side effects are from taking high doses or from cycling for too long. This woke Society doesn’t want men to have high testosterone that’s why society frowns upon the chemistry.

@blackpillscience Which should I get for strength and muscle building if on a budget?
You could do a test e only cycle 300-500mg a week for 16 weeks then use nolvadex for 4 weeks for a pct. That should cost around 300. After 2-3 months you can do a second cycle and do a test base then add something on top like masteron or anavar. Depends on your goals. But test only cycle for the first time

I agree. Only regret not doing not sooner.

I wish i started at 16 (in fortnite)

Im an oldcel now
For me personally I wouldn’t start that young. Probably wait till 21 at least.

I'd rather not fuck with my life expectancy and miss the singularity...
Technology singularity? Low test can actually cause plaque build up in the heart. But even if you did everything right in life and you can still die young. Kids dying of cancer and other non curable diseases. It’s the cold harsh way of this hell we call life. While there are evil sick wealthy people that live like gods into their 80s