Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fate worse than death?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Fruits from r9k thread, but what's the fucking point of having a big dick if no one wants to see it because you're genetic trash? What a cursed existence, any bigdickcels can relate?

If you truly have a big dick (8+ inches) then you're not an incel.

Another brag thread by a Chad on Chads.co
Obunga Portrait by Plasmatically on DeviantArt

• Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
Banhammer

Having your arms and legs blown off while fighting a pointless war in the desert for Israel is probably worse.

Wouldn't it be worse if you are fuck ugly with a small dick (sub 6 inches)

If you truly have a big dick (8+ inches) then you're not an incel.
What if you are banned from using it because of your looks? Meanwhile Chads who have only 1 inch left because steroids slay all time, it's over.

Absolute brainlet take
cope, retard
What if you are banned from using it because of your looks? Meanwhile Chads who have only 1 inch left because steroids slay all time, it's over.
Having an 8 inch dick makes you a part of the genetic elite. It's like being a giant or having a model face. There will always be size queens that will want a massive dick like that. Just know how to advertise it well and unless you look like the elephant man, you will get laid.

Having an 8 inch dick makes you a part of the genetic elite. It's like being a giant or having a model face. There will always be size queens that will want a massive dick like that. Just know how to advertise it well and unless you look like the elephant man, you will get laid.
Then I must be elephant man, have mercy and end my suffering already pls

Then I must be elephant man, just kill me already pls
Does anyone KNOW you have an 8 inch dick? Upload bulge pics to Tinder and say what size you are in your bio. Since most guys lie about their size and most foids probably haven't seen many huge dicks like that, you'd get away with saying you're 9 inches. Just fucking do it.

cope, retard

You are obviously a homosexual and spend 18 hours a day thinking about big dicks.

Does anyone KNOW you have an 8 inch dick? Upload bulge pics to Tinder and say what size you are in your bio. Since most guys lie about their size and most foids probably haven't seen many huge dicks like that, you'd get away with saying you're 9 inches. Just fucking do it.
Besides of looks my problem is some mix of autism/retardmaxxing, I can't hold a normal conversation for more than 3-4 minutes until the asperg kicks in.

You are obviously a homosexual and spend 18 hours a day thinking about big dicks.
No bully, nigger.

Besides of looks my problem is some mix of autism/retardmaxxing, I can't hold a normal conversation for more than 3-4 minutes until the asperg kicks in.
Yeah, i'm basically the same. Try fucking a whore maybe and look how she'll react when she sees it. Trust me, all foids love a big dick but there are size queens that will look past almost any other flaw for it. If you really are 8 inches then you won the genetic lottery.

based big dick means nothing if you are ugly

Try fucking a whore maybe and look how she'll react when she sees it.
You give good advice dude, although probably they have seen many already and their vagene will be too insensitive to see real reactions. Anyways I have always thought that scortmaxxing is da wae for us incels, so will have to start building up some confidence.