Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid I don't know said "hello" to me yesterday

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
I was just walking to a nearby grocery store, it was late evening, and this young foid (max 25 yo) I think I never met before (both her face and her voice were unfamiliar) said "Hello" to me out of nowhere when we were passing by each other. I of course replied the same. She said it openly and joyfully so I don't think she was scared of me... ? It's a small place where I live so maybe she knows me somehow... ?

What does this mean buddy boyos? This has never happened before. Does this mean there is a hope for me?

I was just walking to a nearby grocery store, it was late evening, and this young foid (max 25 yo) I think I never met before (both her face and her voice were unfamiliar) said "Hello" to me out of nowhere when we were passing by each other. I of course replied the same. She said it openly and joyfully so I don't think she was scared of me... ? It's a small place where I live so maybe she knows me somehow... ?

What does this mean buddy boyos? This has never happened before. Does this mean there is a hope for me?
Mogger

She wants your kidneys probably

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Average 2024JoinedFakecel

You know it's brutal asf that we remember these kinds of things so clearly.

(Ik you said this happened yesterday but I'm sure you'll remember it for a while)

Chad will get all these compliments/getting treated good and he probably won't remember a lot of if because of how often he gets these things.

Meanwhile us inkies remember these small things so clearly.

(Ik you said this happened yesterday but I'm sure you'll remember it for a while)

Chad will get all these compliments/getting treated good and he probably won't remember a lot of if because of how often he gets these things.

Chads should be burned alive

That doesn't mean anything
OP home tomorrow:
Impregnate bow

I know it's cliche, but i have to do it: chads.is
Where are you from OP? I've heard that it's not uncommon at all strangers to greet each others on the streets if you are from the States.

Tbh I still remember far more minor things than this one from 2018.

I quit on day 1 dude. No motivation at all.
Supposedly it gives you magnetism. For me the magnetism worked... But I started attracting negative attention from old MEN, I'm not even joking. I walk around the street and only men aged 50+ look at me like I fucked their wife and want to kill me. Women ignore me.

Supposedly it gives you magnetism. For me the magnetism worked... But I started attracting negative attention from old MEN, I'm not even joking. I walk around the street and only men aged 50+ look at me like I fucked their wife and want to kill me. Women ignore me.
Tbh strange stuff like that happens to me too.

It's your time to shine buddy boyo

FAKECEL!!!!!111

I would say in a cold tone, fuck you and I would move on

Out of a the thousand foids you walked passed, one might say “hi” don’t be stupid

If you see her again try to ask her out. She probably will reject you but if she's actually kind enough to greet you then at least she'll probably be nice rejecting you instead of making fun of you like most other foids. Also if she greeted you in a friendly way there's a higher chance she's not completely repulsed by you. I'd say just go for it. You don't know her so even if she rejects you there wouldn't really be any negative consequences.

If you see her again try to ask her out. She probably will reject you but if she's actually kind enough to greet you then at least she'll probably be nice rejecting you instead of making fun of you like most other foids. Also if she greeted you in a friendly way there's a higher chance she's not completely repulsed by you. I'd say just go for it. You don't know her so even if she rejects you there wouldn't really be any negative consequences.
I will, thanks.

She was probably just in a really good mood. Maybe Chad randomly said hello to her, and she was feeling on top of the world, saying hello to everyone.
Or yeah, maybe she knows you from somewhere.
Don't wanna burst your bubble, though, so absolutely try and chat her up if you see her again. Good luck and godspeed, brocel.

She was probably just in a really good mood. Maybe Chad randomly said hello to her, and she was feeling on top of the world, saying hello to everyone.
Or yeah, maybe she knows you from somewhere.
Don't wanna burst your bubble, though, so absolutely try and chat her up if you see her again. Good luck and godspeed, brocel.

What does this mean buddy boyos? This has never happened before. Does this mean there is a hope me
wants to drag you to hell probably