Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A FOID JUST TALKED WITH ME ON TINDER WITH MY CHAD FAKE PROFILE, AND IDK WHAT TO SAY

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
IDK WHAT TO SAY, I SAID HI SHE SAID HI, FUCK IDK HOW TO CHAD FISH, AND IDK HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS :reeeeee:
WHERE ARE THE CHAD FISH GUY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You're a faggot

Say whatever you want pretty much lmaoo. Remember you are chad

IDK WHAT TO SAY, I SAID HI SHE SAID HI, FUCK IDK HOW TO CHAD FISH, AND IDK HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS :reeeeee:
Kys mogger

After hi comes " Send Nudes"

Why are you wasting time talking to a woman while Chadfishing?

You've already learned the lesson.

Can you share screenshots of this Chadfish if it's rich with content.

I collect Chadfish experiments on my computer because they are really hard to argue against and are a full display of female nature, how promiscuous women can be to the men they want to fuck them, etc.

If you do so, please attach a photograph of the Chad used for the fish, otherwise it's quite weak evidence.

I collect Chadfish experiments on my computer because they are really hard to argue against and are a full display of female nature, how promiscuous women can be to the men they want to fuck them, etc.

If you do so, please attach a photograph of the Chad used for the fish, otherwise it's quite weak evidence.
WHY YOU DON'T DO CHADFISH EXPERIMENT BY YOURSELF ? IT'S VERY EASY TO DO NGL, FOIDS ARE STUPID WHORES AND THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A CHAD.
THE PROBLEM IS I'M FROM BRA71L SHITHOLE, SO YOU'LL NOT UNDERSTAND AND I WILL HAVE TO TRANSLATE.

NOW I JUST SAID: HOW ARE YOU ?
AND SHE IS TAKING A WHILE TO ANSWER, I THINK SHE IS SUSPECTING OF SOMETHING :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why even chadfish?

Show the convo and her pictures. We will tell you what to write

Looksmaximus catch a simp episodes are extremely blackpilling

Looksmaximus catch a simp episodes are extremely blackpilling
The only argument you can make against Chadfishes is that NAWALT. But it makes headway for further evidence to the contrary with statistics, etc. Pointless because evidence itself is pointless to normies, but it's satisfying to confute their delusions nonetheless.

Ask advice from an expert @abuincelalaustrali

FUCK, GG, I GOT GHOSTED AS CHAD, 30 MINUTES AND SHE STILL DIDN'T ASNWER ME. :reeeeee:
OVER FOR FAKECHADCELS :fuk:
NOT EVEN PRETENDING TO BE A CHAD, FOIDS GIVE ME ATTENTION FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee:

Attachments

• f.png
    f.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 22
Tell her how you have been really down lately because you got dumped and lets see her comfort you

If you're Chad, you can say anything, no need for good game

FUCK, GG, I GOT GHOSTED AS CHAD, 30 MINUTES AND SHE STILL DIDN'T ASNWER ME. :reeeeee:
OVER FOR FAKECHADCELS :fuk:
NOT EVEN PRETENDING TO BE A CHAD, FOIDS GIVE ME ATTENTION FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee:
Bro i told you to wait

You're Chad, not incel. You can just say whatever you want.

say she's an ugly bitch, imagine how upset she'll be, this is a new level of ER

tell her to meet up at a location but of course never show up It’ll be hilarious then say you found a stacy unlike her