Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A genetic odyssey of South Asia.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
@Transcended Trucel
@Mahmoud

Bhai i have genetic knowledge maxed.

1 The first migrants out of Africa (eastern non african) most similar to the pulliyar people of south India left Africa settling in different parts of India producing the AASI.

2 Then Neolithic Iranians ( which was a result of add mixture between 50 percent ANE which was very distantly related to the cromagnon in Europe and 50 percent dzudzuana which was related to other groups in the caucuses most likely Georgians) mixed with the ENA (Eastern non African) in small amounts like 20 percent to 10 percent. This left a substantial effect on South asia's genetics. Here is your average curry sample using davidskys calculator. As you can see neolethic iranan has had a metric fuck tonne of impact on modern south Asians. Doing this produced asi.

Chamar

55.5% Iran_Neolithic
38.5% Jarawa
3.1% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=3.6215

Dusadh

59.15% Iran_Neolithic
36.30% Jarawa
4.55% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=3.2785

Dharkar

54.00% Iran_Neolithic
33.35% Jarawa
12.75% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=2.6026

UP Kshatriya

52.4% Iran_Neolithic
26.2% Jarawa
21.4% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=2.2015

UP Brahmin

50.30% Iran_Neolithic
24.95% Yamnaya_Samara
24.75% Jarawa
Distance=2.0721

GujaratiD

44.10% Iran_Neolithic
26.95% Jarawa
22.15% Iran_Hotu
6.80% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=2.8073

GujaratiC

54.55% Iran_Neolithic
25.40% Jarawa
14.40% Yamnaya_Samara
5.65% Iran_Hotu
Distance=2.6255

GujaratiB

51.05% Iran_Neolithic
25.15% Jarawa
23.80% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=1.8327

GujaratiA

52% Iran_Neolithic
28.6% Yamnaya_Samara
19.4% Jarawa
Distance=1.4351%

Punjabi_Lahore

55.6% Iran_Neolithic
29.4% Jarawa
15.00% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=2.4456

Sindhi

59.10% Iran_Neolithic
22.15% Yamnaya_Samara
18.75% Jarawa
Distance=1.0703

46.45% Iran_Neolithic
27.85% Yamnaya_Samara
18.80% Jarawa
6.90% Daur
Distance=0.6483

Pakistani Pashtun, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (of the Yusufzai tribe, from the actual Pashtun landholding class)

55.30% Iran_Neolithic
27.15% Yamnaya_Samara
15.70% Jarawa
1.70% Loschbour
0.15% Daur
Distance=0.5797

Kalash

50.5% Iran_Neolithic
37.2% Yamnaya_Samara
12.3% Jarawa
Distance=0.6058

Afghan Pashtun, Ghazni (Central Afghanistan, of the Ghilzai confederacy)

47.10% Iran_Neolithic
32.75% Yamnaya_Samara
11.15% Jarawa
7.70% Barcin_Neolithic
1.30% Daur
Distance=0.5233

Pashtun_Afghanistan (samples collected in the provinces of northern Afghanistan, probably hodgepodge of Ghilzai and Durrani)

44.30% Iran_Neolithic
30.60% Yamnaya_Samara
10.05% Barcin_Neolithic
9.20% Jarawa
4.15% Daur
1.70% Loschbour
Distance=0.3995

Afghan Pashtun, Kandahar (southeastern Afghanistan, of the Durrani confederacy)

49.4% Iran_Neolithic
29.60% Yamnaya_Samara
10.30% Barcin_Neolithic
5.70% Daur
5.00% Jarawa
Distance=0.3514

Pakistani Pashtun, Waziristan (northwestern Pakistan, of the Karlani confederacy)

42.55% Iran_Neolithic
18.45% Yamnaya_Samara
8.95% Loschbour
7.80% Barcin_Neolithic
4.75% Daur
4.65% Jarawa
Distance=0.4702

Baloch

60.45% Iran_Neolithic
18.65% Yamnaya_Samara
12.00% Barcin_Neolithic
8.40% Jarawa
0.50% Daur
Distance=0.4388

Brahui

68.4% Iran_Neolithic
12.85% Yamnaya_Samara
7.30% Jarawa
6.65% Barcin_Neolithic
4.80% Loschbour
Distance=0.4772

Makrani

74.85% Iran_Neolithic
9.90% Barcin_Neolithic
9.25% Loschbour
5.55% Jarawa
0.45% Yamnaya_Samara
Distance=0.3574

(here is the link for reference.)

3 Around the Time the indus was collapsing due to droughts and different monsoons there came a indo european steppe tribe from central Asia the sinthastha cultures which later mixed with the native inhabitants of the indus periphery the highest amount of steppe is found within the brahins and upper castes meanwhile in north west pakistan the kalash people have the highest amount of steppe in south Asia (my question is why didn't they leave a larger impact the reason we curries are incel is cause they didn't leave a larger genetic impact instead we got the incel neolethic iranian.) Due to the blending of the 2 you Got ANI the andronovo cultures which were actually right near euro's it's why you can see a euro cline some what with the north west south asian's having the largest steppe impact.

If we had gotten higher amounts of this sinthastha stuff we would look non incel on average it's fucking ogre our retarded ancestors and our steppe invaders didn't leave behind a larger impact fuck our retarded curry ancestors and fuck the steppe fuckers.

4 So to sum it up this is the order of things in a brief summary.

Here is a picture of the of order of events that lead to the modern south asian without 1 component you would not get a modern day Indian or Pakistani or even south central asian kalash.

The basic order.

1. ANE+CHG=IRAN NEOLITHIC (60 PERCENT IN MOST INDIANS AS MOST INDIANS GET MUCH LESS STEPPE BUT GET HIGH AMOUNTS OF IRANIAN NEOLITHIC.

2. IRANIAN NEOLITHIC+ANCIENT ANCESTRAL SOUTH INDIA= THE INDUS VALLEY PERSON (WHICH MOST OF INDIANS AND OTHER SOUTH ASIANS DNA DERIVES IT'S REALLY ONLY THE BRAMHINS THE KALASH THAT GET THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF STEPPE RELATED ANCESTRY.

3. The indus periphery+Sinthastha= ANI WHICH MOST BRAMHINS,KALASH,TAJIKS,PASHTO AFGHANS GET THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF.

The reason why most curries today look like dog shit is the lack of steppe and also the asi component even at 30 percent it shows. And honestly we south asian's had higher potentials if only the sinthastha people bred more with other Indian and pakistani groups.

@Transcended Trucel we had such a damn good base to rape max with if we had iberian rape genes we would be clustered near turks and other caucasians this shit is pissing me off dammit.

Look at the groups that got the Iberian rape genes though. 1 was a potato faced chink. And the other was a fucking nigger both of those groups were so genetically distant from Europeans they were like different species.Lets start off with the mixed nigger crowd the crowd that wasted white genes look at where they are currently clustered they are less white then your average Moroccan us with that admixture would be clustered near Turks which is just on the precipice of being white.

Lets see where the other cluster the native indigenous peoples of Latin America. This shit is legit fucking unfair we were so damn close to being like other caucasians so damn close our base was actually good unlike the others. And remeber the latino cluster is mixed with yoruba and latin chink cluster that is like adding ethnic to an already giga deathnic.

@Mahmoud I think I did a better job off outlining our genetic odyssey than the pol citations I mean seriously the pol citation never cites it's fucking source i'm left to assume they were lying this is a way better outlining of our genetic heritage.

(BTW THE POL CITATIONS I WAS ON ABOUT.)

Here is the citation's for everything I said.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vfo58Cm60w&t=124s

Last edited:
Fuck we were so close to be lightskinned enough to be med tier looks wise. such a shame, fuck the retards who fucked the shitskins

Fuck we were so close to be lightskinned enough to be med tier looks wise. such a shame, fuck the retards who fucked the shitskins

Exactly bro those fucking spainards wasted there precious rape genes on fucking nigger and chinks ethnics that are so fucking far there like different species.

Exactly bro those fucking spainards wasted there precious rape genes on fucking nigger and chinks ethnics that are so fucking far there like different species.
legit, if I could time travel would go kill the ancestors who fucked the shitskins and pass shitskin extermination laws

legit, if I could time travel would go kill the ancestors who fucked the shitskins and pass shitskin extermination laws

I'd travel back in time and make sure the spainards raped the whole of south asia to the point where you wouldn't even look curry anymore

I'd travel back in time and make sure the spainards raped the whole of south asia to the point where you wouldn't even look curry anymore
def prolly could do this. just rape the women and kill off the darkskinned men for few generations and the continent would be white

def prolly could do this. just rape the women and kill off the darkskinned men for few generations and the continent would be white

Legit you notice with domincans like 80 percent you can tell is a nigger but with light skin with us within a gen or so the populace should look way more caucasian.

Legit you notice with domincans like 80 percent you can tell is a nigger but with light skin with us within a gen or so the populace should look way more caucasian.
yeah it def too unfortunate, now curryland is too dark, it would centuries maybe 1000+ years to bleach whole continent. unless they do artificial insemination using white man sperm

@Transcended Trucel we had such a damn good base to rape max with if we had iberian rape genes we would be clustered near turks and other caucasians this shit is pissing me off dammit.

Literally millimeters of melanin would have made a difference in the quality of life of curries.

Just invite the Portugese invaders to stay longer in India theory.

yeah it def too unfortunate, now curryland is too dark, it would centuries maybe 1000+ years to bleach whole continent. unless they do artificial insemination using white man sperm

We could technically just mix them know but it would ideal to do this way back in the past it would make so much bloody sense bro.

1 We already had a caste system.

2 We already were 60 percent caucasoid.

3 We were already speaking indo european speaking languages
Literally millimeters of melanin would have made a difference in the quality of life of curries.

Just invite the Portugese invaders to stay longer in India theory.

I wish god gave me this power

We could technically just mix them know but it would ideal to do this way back in the past it would make so much bloody sense bro.

1 We already had a caste system.

2 We already were 60 percent caucasoid.

3 We were already speaking indo european speaking languages

I wish god gave me this power
Aryans are closest to Central Asians, and Borat isn't slaying in the West. Still a cope.
Mixing with abbos in India was a death sentence for them.
Would still have subhuman curry features

Last edited:
Einstein on an acid trip IQ

Aryans are closest to Central Asians, and Borat isn't slaying in the West. Still a cope.
Mixing with abbos in India was a death sentence for them.

Would still have subhuman curry features

I thought so too until in realized aryans themselves were a mixture of sinthastha and anf and sinthastha was near north west europe

Its not only about melanin ... Even after getting lightskinned , curries would still have the same bone structure like recessed orbitals , bug eyes , little dimorphism , so still fucked

Its not only about melanin ... Even after getting lightskinned , curries would still have the same bone structure like recessed orbitals , bug eyes , little dimorphism , so still fucked

Read what i put you moron after the admixture they would be clustered near other caucasian populations so the traits would look less curry genetically.

You have NOT been knowledgemaxxed, there are too many different theories and you can't just pick the ones you like most to fit your agenda.

You have NOT been knowledgemaxxed, there are too many different theories and you can't just pick the ones you like most to fit your agenda.

My pca's are all correct even if some. Of the admixture components are titled different things for instance the steppe component in davidskys calculator was yamnaya samsara rather than sinthastha mixed with bmac.

The neolethic iranian is proved by the swat valley samples and general comparision to modern day south asians in fact pakistanis have the highest amounts usually.

The aryan invasion is mostly proved genetic studies and also some linguistic ones.

I dont think my claims are all out there what im saying makes sense if you look at the geography of the indus and where it was located and then it makes even more sense as low iq AASI couldnt make advanced civilzations like neolethic iranians.

Fuck bro i had to bump this thread to know the brutality we could have been nordics from day 1 the aryans were closest to nords fuck this shit

So the order of events from this is.

1 corded ware+yamnaya=sinthastha
2 sintastha+bmac=vedic aryans?

I mean im still not wrong then as sinthastha was more north west euro genetically bmac was sand nigger from what im aware.
sinthastha is probably like modern europeans but having all the native european genes removed

I don't think BMAC were sand cause semites barely just invaded the middle east at that point I think

A follow-up study by Narasimhan and co-authors (2019) suggested the primary BMAC population largely derived from preceding local Copper Age peoples who were in turn related to prehistoric farmers from the Iranian plateau and to a lesser extent early Anatolian farmers and hunter-gatherers from Western Siberia, and they did not contribute substantially to later populations further south in the Indus Valley.

Based on this, idk, but probably closest to non semitic groups like the Sumerians. But even in old IE groups, they mostly had dark hair and eyes but lighter skin.

Fuck bro i had to bump this thread to know the brutality we could have been nordics from day 1 the aryans were closest to nords fuck this shit
No, aryans weren't closest to nords. They were a mix of indo-european and some other group around modern central asia, meanwhile nords are IE mixed with native northern europeans

sinthastha is probably like modern europeans but having all the native european genes removed

I don't think BMAC were sand cause semites barely just invaded the middle east at that point I think

A follow-up study by Narasimhan and co-authors (2019) suggested the primary BMAC population largely derived from preceding local Copper Age peoples who were in turn related to prehistoric farmers from the Iranian plateau and to a lesser extent early Anatolian farmers and hunter-gatherers from Western Siberia, and they did not contribute substantially to later populations further south in the Indus Valley.

Based on this, idk, but probably closest to non semitic groups like the Sumerians. But even in old IE groups, they mostly had dark hair and eyes but lighter skin.

No, aryans weren't closest to nords. They were a mix of indo-european and some other group around modern central asia, meanwhile nords are IE mixed with native northern europeans

Bmac had no steppe related ancestry and steppe is a broad term for instance you had 2 forms of steppe western siberian hunter gatherer and steppe emba. Meanwhile BMAC was more related to Iranian farmers from what i'm aware. I made a mistake in calling them sand as sands are typically genetically distinct. Though the BMAC was more related to the INDUS periphery but they lacked Any ASI admixture.

The order Of admixture goes like this.

1. ENA (92%)+Neanderthal (8%)= First Humans.

2.(South Asian) (east asian) (Australasian) split off.

3.South Asian's branch off into the AASI.

4 Iranian neolethic (83%) + AASI (17%)= IVC Periphery (BMAC is off a seperate branch that is different from neolethic iranians.)

5 Iranian neolethic (30 percent)+ AASI (70 percent)= ASI.

6 This branched out into the pulliyar.

7 Yamnaya(53 percent) + IVC (47% IVC)= ANI.

8 This branched into the rajputs.

Anyways in terms of admixture BMAC was not yamnaya bmac was some Iranian variant that lacked any ASI.

Too high iq for me tbh

Atleast we should thank the caste system for preventing further mixing with subhuman AASI dominating low caste people, otherwise today we would me more subhuman like those south Indian tribes. Alas, West worshippers and Sjws are trying their best to diminish caste system asap in the order to make us more subhuman and finish off steppe genes completely from India.