Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A giltrachad is a chad that mogs even gigachads

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
New term coined by me

Giltrachad

Bros prolly chilling somewhere in the carribean or SEAlands and banging plenty of womens

He also looks like Russian Jason Statham

He has very good forward growth and hunter eyes, He looks perfectly masculine!

A giltrachad walking on the beach will automatically attract foids to his presence and present sex oppertunities or girlfriends.

A giltrachad will stand out in any store as a warrior wherever he go.

IF this is not you, Im sad to say it but its over for you boyo.

Last edited:
Make gaze but he still has a niche women who would love him especially above 30

There are several videos in YouTube proving that women don't like huge muscles and especially bald men. Cope
It compliments a face, Looks good on a shirt or shirtless

It compliments a face, Looks good on a shirt or shirtless
Brocel the female gaze is completely different from male gaze. I've seen gurls in thier 20s simp over the scrawniest guys who are just tall, head full of hair and 7/10 face, never seen a girl in the rage of 15-25 want a bald gym maxxed guy. Jason is an exception( Hollywood halo), since when did exception become the rule

Brocel the female gaze is completely different from male gaze. I've seen gurls in thier 20s simp over the scrawniest guys who are just tall, head full of hair and 7/10 face, never seen a girl in the rage of 15-25 want a bald gym maxxed guy. Jason is an exception( Hollywood halo), since when did exception become the rule
Delusional coper

Not all of them are bald and many looks good without hair too.

That’s called a Terachad