Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a girl just saw my boner...

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I got out of class and had like a semi boner, where its not hard but kinda getting there so you're flaccid dick looks a bit bigger yet still flaccid (still droopy). And the imprint was on my jeans I guess but it still look down so not like a full erection and I saw a white girl just staring at it as I walked out of the door. She was waiting to get in, and probably thought my dick must have been big cause of that imprint since it looked like a big flaccid dick I guess. But jokes on her cause my dick was only about to get a tiny bit bigger than that on full erect mode JFL.

So big dick incels time to start walking around full erect mode and let the girls naturally tendencies kick in which will lead them straight to it like flys kek.

Stats plz
I have an average dick. Its a little over 5 inch I think. Thats why I found it funny cause I wasn't gonna grow much more than what she was seeing kek.

I have an average dick. Its a little over 5 inch I think. Thats why I found it funny cause I wasn't gonna grow much more than what she was seeing kek.
Lifefuel

Walking full erect mode is also a terrible idea

1. It is embarassing
2. It gets really uncomfortable

So I got out of class and had like a semi boner, where its not hard but kinda getting there so you're flaccid dick looks a bit bigger yet still flaccid (still droopy). And the imprint was on my jeans I guess but it still look down so not like a full erection and I saw a white girl just staring at it as I walked out of the door. She was waiting to get in, and probably thought my dick must have been big cause of that imprint since it looked like a big flaccid dick I guess. But jokes on her cause my dick was only about to get a tiny bit bigger than that on full erect mode JFL.

So big dick incels time to start walking around full erect mode and let the girls naturally tendencies kick in which will lead them straight to it like flys kek.
I'm gonna finally catch a sexual harassment charge.

I remember in elementary school I would have to slouch to conceal my doggy treat.

my erect penis is barely visible throughout my pants

Big dick incel = Sexual harassment

What I wouldn't give to have a 7 incher... @Facade you lucky bastard...

my erect penis is barely visible throughout my pants
It's over

Atheistdance.gif

I have a faint memory of walking around class with an full erection, the teacher just called me in and i had to get up and go, i shouldn't have stared at a jailbait's ass, i was 14 at the time.

I have a faint memory of walking around class with an full erection, the teacher just called me in and i had to get up and go, i shouldn't have stared at a jailbait's ass, i was 14 at the time.
kek that low inhib

Should have whipped it out to assert dominance.

I freeball every day and wear light-colored sweatpants most of the time, idgaf anymore.
I'm more of a grower though, my flaccid changes size all the time