Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A girl was allegedly raped in the metaverse. Is this the beginning of a dark new future?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

British police are investigating the case of a minor who was allegedly subjected to a virtual gang rape. Expect more cases
Those people can't be serious:feelskek::feelskek:. How did this "virtual gang rape" even happen? Did someone hold the girl's hands IRL so she couldn't just leave the server in a second?

British police are investigating the sexual assault of the girl, identified only as being under the age of 16, in what is said to be the first investigation of its kind in the UK.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Was this really rape? some have asked.
Does that even need to be asked?

The comments on an Instagram post for a story about the case in the New York Post were characteristically skeptical: “Couldn’t she have just turned it off?” “Can we focus on real-life crime please?” “I was killed in [the war video game Call of Duty],” one person said sarcastically: “Been waiting for my killer to be brought to justice.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The difference, of course, is that while Call of Duty players can expect to be virtually killed sometimes as part of the game, the girl had no reason to expect that she would be raped.
A very weak excuse. In pretty much any online environment, you can fully expect trolls to show up and wreak havoc. When that happens, you either ignore them or leave, both of which this girl could've done at any point.

It isn’t yet known what game she was playing when the alleged assault occurred, but obviously there isn’t an online game where the goal for adult players is to rape children.
How do you know that those were adults? I'd guess they were some teens tbh.

The question of whether virtual rape is “really rape” goes back to at least 1993, when the Village Voice published an article by Julian Dibbell about “a rape in cyberspace”. Dibbell’s piece reported on how the people behind avatars that were sexually assaulted in a virtual community felt emotions similar to those of victims of physical rape.
Stare Staring GIF

Those people just can't live without trying to find a new way to claim oppression and victimization every day.

As did the girl whose avatar was attacked in the metaverse, according to a senior police officer familiar with the case; he told the Daily Mail: “There is an emotional and psychological impact on the victim that is longer-term than any physical injuries.” In addition, the immersive quality of the metaverse experience makes it all the more difficult for a child, especially, to distinguish between what’s real and what is make-believe.
Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

It wasn't rape because it wasn't sexual contact. Because the game isn't programmed for sexual contact.

It's the fake kind of sex we all did in every MMORPG in the 2000s. You just bump into her over and over.

How about she gets a rough hard core gang bang grape in real life????

At this rate this entire website will be illegal before 2030

Those people can't be serious:feelskek::feelskek:. How did this "virtual gang rape" even happen? Did someone hold the girl's hands IRL so she couldn't just leave the server in a second?

A very weak excuse. In pretty much any online environment, you can fully expect trolls to show up and wreak havoc. When that happens, you either ignore them or leave, both of which this girl could've done at any point.

Stare Staring GIF

Those people just can't live without trying to find a new way to claim oppression and victimization every day.

How does a person feel a penis thru theyre VR headset is what i wonder, Just take the headset off.

Nigga what

Foids are ready to say everything just to get some media attention jfl

virtual gang rape :feelshaha:

Nigga what

Foids are ready to say everything just to get some media attention jfl
They fuck hundred of chad penis that only care about sex, But then complain about a virtual penis that never happened to her physical body.

Bloody hell I hate the British government.

Lets make incel Metaverse gang rape groups.

They fuck hundred of chad penis that only care about sex, But then complain about a virtual penis that never happened to her physical body.
It's even more pathetic said like this :feelskek:
"Noooooo your fake character won't touch my fake character it's rape :foidSoy:"

Lets make incel Metaverse gang rape groups.
Its not real rape so if shes easily offended she will squeal, Women have been rude to me all my life so might aswell rape them online.

Clown universe

How about she gets a rough hard core gang bang grape in real life????
*10 Bantus from congo spawn in her location and go to town on her*

she just got raped for the attention

The difference, of course, is that while Call of Duty players can expect to be virtually killed sometimes as part of the game, the girl had no reason to expect that she would be raped.

'HOW DARE YOU DO ANYTHING THAT ISN'T IN THE MANUAL, YOU CHEAT!'

typical noob logic smh

One of the stupidest things I ever read ... nothing more to say, really.

@CopeHarderNow Did you do this in that condo game?

Stare Staring GIF

The guy that write this must be a troll for sure

Metaverse is an extension of the our world. In the past, I thought metaverse is a solution for us. But not

FUCKING CLOWN WORLD. NUKE THIS FUCKING GAY EARTH ALREADY. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING ASTEROIDS?