Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girl's smallest problem is more important than your whole life

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
20200921 082717

Look at this shit. Look at that whore posting there. Look at how much attention she gets for her non problem.
Women cant have problems.

I hate women and I hate simps

reddit is a fucking mistake

No one gives a fuck about a man who's about to kill himself but everyone gives a fuck a whore who had a fight with Chad. JFL. The absolute state of this cucked society.

Its always brootal seeing this

On r/depression and r/lonely women who are lonely or depressed always have boyfriends while guys are usually suicidal because they have nobody

So many times women on r/lonely also edit their post to say that even though theyre lonely they dont want guys PMing them because if you mention your gender you get hundreds of PMs

It makes me have 0 sympathy for them, their problems are truly trivial

My mom once actually complained to me how she feels depressed and I legit told her to shut up and that I dont wanna hear it because it ruins my mood

Shes now popping jewpills I think and I dont care, she can go complain to my sisters because I dont give a fuck about women feeling less than happy

I am thousands of years old and have never flown a plane. Fucking bitch

JFL clown world

I'ts the simps, they will beg for crumbs of female attention, and for women they don't empathize with anyone except themselves, only simps comments.

My mom once actually complained to me how she feels depressed and I legit told her to shut up and that I dont wanna hear it because it ruins my mood

Shes now popping jewpills I think and I dont care, she can go complain to my sisters because I dont give a fuck about women feeling less than happy
Your mom probably doesn't deserve that. You can just be quiet when she talks to you, you dont need to make things worse. She went into labor for you and probably made some sacrifices in her life. Even if you hate your life and think that's her fault, you should still be grateful.

Your life can be improved by having a better relationship with your parents esp if you live with them.

Imagine being born the wrong gender :lul:

Oh wait...

Your mom probably doesn't deserve that. You can just be quiet when she talks to you, you dont need to make things worse. She went into labor for you and probably made some sacrifices in her life. Even if you hate your life and think that's her fault, you should still be grateful.

Your life can be improved by having a better relationship with your parents esp if you live with them.

Im at the point where I can barely keep it together

I have no energy to help others tbh, much less a female

If it wont help me get laid I really dont care, Im bittermaxxed to my core

She fucked up raising me into a beta anyway

Meme reality.

Im at the point where I can barely keep it together

I have no energy to help others tbh, much less a female

If it wont help me get laid I really dont care, Im bittermaxxed to my core

She fucked up raising me into a beta anyway
In general it is better not to burn bridges with people. We have few enough relationships as it is.

reddit has me at a loss for words really. its so unbelievably fucked, its such a massive indescribable injustice that truly highlights the brutality and ignorance of humanity.

not a single person gives a shit about the man with a knife to his throat, but they worship and orbit a woman that is not even suicidal, how petty and pathetic.

View attachment 342684

Look at this shit. Look at that whore posting there. Look at how much attention she gets for her non problem.
Women cant have problems.

I hate women and I hate simps
female problem: "i tried to gas myself with hairspray for the 1000 time to get attention, look at my extremely superfical cutting scars" - 1000 upfucks

male problem: "im 40 years old, single. My wife divorced me and took my car, the house ive been working on for 20 years, my dog, my kids. I sleep in a 1 bedroom apartment, work overtime to pay for child and spousal support. I can barely afford food. I've been thinking about suicide every waking hour for the last 3 years.
I think im gonna take my car and drive it into a bridge pillar at 150mph, not even gonna leave a note. Or a reddit post."

zero upvotes btw.

and if he gets a reply its gonna be like "damn dude, seek professional help", "you need therapy"

like talking to someone with a degree is gonna get his fucking property and kids back. JFL.

do you know when those threads were posted? it's possible the suicide post was made very recently so has no comments.

either way, men are disposable to society while foids have inherent worth from their biology. nobody will really care if he dies.

just kill yourself bro

Cuckit doing what they do best

The foid does not even mention any trace of possible suicide, just a plain "I'm sad".

How the fuck she even dare post a thing that's not suicide-related on a suicide watch subreddit?

That's blatant disrespect for all of those with actual problems leading to suicide.

View attachment 342684 Look at this shit. Look at that whore posting there. Look at how much attention she gets for her non problem. Women cant have problems. I hate women and I hate simps
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

jokerss every last one

I hate the fact that IT ignoring them, and blame incels JFL, IT, if you are reading that, stop being bluepilled and think about this.

I have never in my life seen a picture so emblematic of gynocentrism such as that one.

Men don't have rights anymore

Absolutely fucking brutal

Men whose lives are the most awful are expected to just "man up and deal with it". Who cares if you've gone through exceptionally unfair and cruel experiences that barely anyone has your whole life to this day? "Just get over it already bro :soy:". People are so stupid and bias that if a man so much as merely acknowledges his hardships it's seen as "whining" and "annoying". Say that bullshit to women you cowardly faggots.

I used to be confused why so many people killed themselves jumping in front of the metro trains. It fucking happened like every other week. But now I understand why.

This is why we should hate foids to balance things out

No one gives a fuck about a man who's about to kill himself but everyone gives a fuck a whore who had a fight with Chad. JFL. The absolute state of this cucked society.

I miss full time niggrr

Imagine if everytime you feel bad about sth, you have an army of simps ready to help you resolve them.
That's the life of a woman in a nutshell
I hate simps.