Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] A group of talented ricecels challenge a chad in a talent show. Chad still wins

@AlexanderTheGreat11 @RREEEEEEEEE @Total Imbecile

The ricecels would’ve lost even if Chad doesn’t perform

good episode btw

I mean what do you expect at this point

The real question is wtf is this and why are you watching it lmao

Everything is a popularity contest.

how surprising

I remember this episode. We all do.

They're all Changs btw. so it doesn't count.

I remember this episode. We all do.

They're all Changs btw. so it doesn't count.
this episode hasn't aired on TV in years. all the other episodes of season 2 still air. The 1st season has only 6 episodes and the only 1st season episodes that still air are "Pilot" and "Dune Buggy". Although i do remember seeing "Two Idiots and a Baby" on TV just once when i was like 17. I did see the Grammy episode a long long time ago when i was like 6 or 7 years old but never saw it again until i was like 19 or 20 by buying it on itunes store. it's the 6th (and last) episode of the first season.

apparently this episode isn't available on hulu or even itunes store

i don't understand it.

this episode hasn't aired on TV in years. all the other episodes of season 2 still air. The 1st season has only 6 episodes and the only 1st season episodes that still air are "Pilot" and "Dune Buggy". Although i do remember seeing "Two Idiots and a Baby" on TV just once when i was like 17. I did see the Grammy episode a long long time ago when i was like 6 or 7 years old but never saw it again until i was like 19 or 20 by buying it on itunes store. it's the 6th (and last) episode of the first season.

apparently this episode isn't available on hulu or even itunes store

i don't understand it.
I remember seeing this episode back in the 2000s ... maybe 2008 or 2009, I don't know anymore.

I remember seeing this episode back in the 2000s ... maybe 2008 or 2009, I don't know anymore.
this show was really good. it's weird how Dan Schneider's other shows were so different from this one. I barely remember much from the amanda show and i only watched it when i was 4 or 5. Zoey 101 and icarly and victorious were very different from drake and josh.

kenan and kel is awesome.

this show was really good. it's weird how Dan Schneider's other shows were so different from this one. I barely remember much from the amanda show and i only watched it when i was 4 or 5. Zoey 101 and icarly and victorious were very different from drake and josh.

kenan and kel is awesome.
I liked Zoey 101, iCarly was rather mediocre but I also watched it from time to time.

I still get flashbacks from the Zoey 101 intro.

Back then life seemed so exciting and innocent.

I liked Zoey 101, iCarly was rather mediocre but I also watched it from time to time.

I still get flashbacks from the Zoey 101 intro.

Back then life seemed so exciting and innocent.

Life was much easier in the first 18 years of life

Chad always wins, its the law of life

I heard he had a foot fetish and he had actresses do things for him.
Foot fetish is probable but the rumors that he sexually assaulted his actresses seem to be bs