Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A group of twinks pepper sprayed me and beat my ass

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
I was walking down the sidewalk at night when I got jumped by some twinks. they saw me and instantly picked up that I was autistic and decided to take advantage of me, I tried to get away but they pepper sprayed me and beat my ass, this is where my hatred for faggots comes from

Shoot them (in sniper 3D)

99 posts moment

Fuck dude? How are your eyes now?
If this isn’t LARP you need to call the police. Normies like that may do it again knowing your walking route you take.
The police will not do anything in my country plus it is in the city so they will never find these fags

If you can- purchase a weapon of any kind. Be it a gun, knife, etc.

Also try and learn some MMA if possible.

Hope those faggots get thrown in a gas chamber after being beaten with baseball bats and called every slur possible.

I was walking down the sidewalk at night when I got jumped by some twinks. they saw me and instantly picked up that I was autistic and decided to take advantage of me, I tried to get away but they pepper sprayed me and beat my ass, this is where my hatred for faggots comes from
I've been beaten in the past too
Shoot them

You shouldn’t walk around at night if you live in a big city, next time you might not be able to post about it afterwards. Safety first