Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A guy from a dating app just told me 'you need to work on yourself'

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15b9qx2/a_guy_from_a_dating_app_just_told_me_you_need_to/

Same old story, just matched with a guy, chatted for maybe 20 minutes. He owned a gym and had a bunch of videos of him working out. (On a verified account with 6k followers).

He asks to follow my private account, and since I'm careful not to post a lot of personal details, I sent him my handle and accepted his follow request. Less than 2 minutes later, I get a message from him you look nice but you need to work hard on yourself. I'm stunned, ask him to explain himself and he says you look bloated and need to lose weight.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Self-improvement for thee but not for me :foidSoy:

No gymaxxed chad for her flabby ass :feelshaha:

Womans mind is mind blown!

This is why insulting women for their looks is fun. It doesn't matter what the man looks like they won't forget the insults. I knew a girl in highschool who cried because a hobo insulted her looks. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The only self-improvement that guy probably needs is a time machine or a ticket to SEA.

Hypocrite cunt, she said that millions of times

First women ever to hear that.

It's funny, society sees foids as perfect beings. When a guy gets rejected then he's not good enough, when a foid gets rejected then the guy is the one who doesn't realize what he's losing. JFL.

This is why insulting women for their looks is fun. It doesn't matter what the man looks like they won't forget the insults. I knew a girl in highschool who cried because a hobo insulted her looks. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
it does matter though what you look like
insults from sub5s wont matter because they don't see us as human but chad insulting her? (in this case he's probably chad because they matched and he owns a gym) hits waaaay harder i mean she made a whole post about it jfl

it does matter though what you look like
insults from sub5s wont matter because they don't see us as human but chad insulting her? (in this case he's probably chad because they matched and he owns a gym) hits waaaay harder i mean she made a whole post about it jfl
Catfish and insult them. Although they care about all insults even not from Chad.

Lose weight fat ugly bitch

If she was a guy, they would be calling him an entitled creep and telling him that it's sound advice. :lul:

Women give us unsolicited advice all the time. Cry about it, dumb bitch. In this guy's case he's actually giving advice that makes sense for a toilet.

Meanwhile she will reject any sub-8 white male and probably all deathnics without exception.

If she is asked to explain her dating choices, she will say that you're not entitled to an explanation. But if absolutely forced to explain, she will say that the men she rejected should "work on themselves".

damn they will rope if they were incels

I guess being gaslit feels bad, right? :feelsaww:

Self-improvement for thee but not for me :foidSoy:
Yep. Literally this. The jokes write themselves, but the biggest joke of all is foids themselves

Lol at the cope and seethe from foids:feelsPop:
They can't handle a taste of their own medicine

It's nice to see that :feelscomfy:

Jfl giga based from this dude hope that eats her away

Same old story. Chad-chasing with fake pictures.

this is why women get knuckle sandwhiches they just have no shame

every single time I guess which sub this post is on from the title and I'm right every time

lazy ass foid. The only thing foids need to do to be attractive to most men is to not be fat. Even if she is unnatractive in the face. Being skinny and having long hair makes her feminine enough to be attractive to many guys

She’s a fat liar. She doesn’t work out anywhere near 6 days a week if someone will say that she’s fat.

Will be my new cope.

Oh ok, it's different when the roles are reversed huh.

I used to troll women on those "rate me" subreddits, I had the username of a jewish woman so I could get away with it a little easier.

"you Need to self improve"
"How dare you tell me to self improve"

I used to troll women on those "rate me" subreddits, I had the username of a jewish woman so I could get away with it a little easier.
Lol, nice one.

Rate me subs exist only for attention whoring and inflating their egos.

I will make an effort to always insult women on their looks in the future

She’s a fat liar. She doesn’t work out anywhere near 6 days a week if someone will say that she’s fat.
Lies come to women as easily as breathing. This is because they are to believe their own lies with insane ease.

LMAO the ultimate hypocrisy man :feelskek: @Zozizo foids are literally retarded and have no self awareness at all like holy shit , once again so fucking stupidly shameless :feelshaha:
you have to improve :)
she have to exist ;)

Ironically, women don't need to follow the self-improvement advice that is recommended to all men due to the fact that simps and normies will flock to them even if the woman has bad looks and horrible personality. The game is rigged

Ironically, women don't need to follow the self-improvement advice that is recommended to all men due to the fact that simps and normies will flock to them even if the woman has bad looks and horrible personality. The game is rigged
True :feelskek: which is why we need to shoot ALL simps on sight :feelsautistic: