Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A human male alive today has a greater than 50% chance of being curry or rice, automatically losing the genetic lottery

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Just eight countries (China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, the Phillippines, and Vietnam) have a combined population of over 3.8 billion, accounting for approximately half the global population.

Think about that for a second.

Half of that 3.8 billion is made of foids. They have not lost the genetic lottery and they can easily fuck white men.

Half of that 3.8 billion is made of foids. They have not lost the genetic lottery and they can easily fuck white men.
Which is why I specified "male" in the title.

Half of 3.8 billion is still 1.9 billion. If I'm not mistaken, that is almost six times the population of the United States.

Which is why I specified "male" in the title.

Half of 3.8 billion is still 1.9 billion. If I'm not mistaken, that is almost six times the population of the United States.
Yeah, my bad. You were just considering men. I thought you were considering the entire population.

And they are called the minority :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: