Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A jb smiled at me

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I was having a walk and I live in a ruralish area.
Suddenly I come across a jb and her dad, walking while she was leading her mare (I swear, jfl, though not a mare I ever did anything with) so I couldn't help but look at it and I noticed the jb looked at me and smiled so I smiled back.

When's the wedding? JK.

I had someone smile at me today, too, and it seemed like an IOI.

But I know if I ask her out, it'll be a bust. Probably just being a friendly coworker. Goddamn is she fine, though.

Yeah I realise it doesn't mean anything. It still felt good, for so many jb I'm invisible.

3112179.jpg

nausea said:

huh? She looked 13 dude, I doubt she fantasised about my 40 year old D.

what does JB stands for? Joung bitch or what?

Justanigga said:
what does JB stands for? Joung bitch or what?

Jail bait. A JBBJ is the gold standard of Chadism.

don't even look at them or any women, it just boosts their ego, older stacy's know that guys are looking at them all the time so they don't bother to look anymore because eye contact is showing some form of interest which opens the door for introducing yourself

They have too much power already, don't even look because they actually want you to look which is why they spend hours on clothes, makeup, working out even if they have a boyfriend or husband

microDongCityUSA said:
don't even look at them or any women, it just boosts their ego, older stacy's know that guys are looking at them all the time so they don't bother to look anymore because eye contact is showing some form of interest which opens the door for introducing yourself

They have too much power already, don't even look because they actually want you to look which is why they spend hours on clothes, makeup, working out even if they have a boyfriend or husband

I was looking at the mare though lol. It's when I noticed her smiling that it was kinda hard to resist smiling back.

microDongCityUSA said:
They have too much power already, don't even look
they couldn't care less if x sub5 dude doesn't look at them

nausea said:
microDongCityUSA said:
They have too much power already, don't even look
they couldn't care less if x sub5 dude doesn't look at them
True but it could also play into idea of why isn't sub5 looking at me why everyone else is, does he think he's too good for me or some shit, probably not but i just don't look at them anymore....its a form of them stealing your energy and thought process

FeminismsCancer said:
I was having a walk and I live in a ruralish area.
Suddenly I come across a jb and her dad, walking while she was leading her mare (I swear, jfl, though not a mare I ever did anything with) so I couldn't help but look at it and I noticed the jb looked at me and smiled so I smiled back.
"i did not have sexual relations with that horse"

josh said:
wow slayer

Lol I wish.
I'm oldcel, baldcel, short cel, facecel and more cels.

FeminismsCancer said:
Lol I wish.
I'm oldcel, baldcel, short cel, facecel and more cels.

You are probably not a 0/10 if someone smiles at you.

How short are you?

Facade said:
You are probably not a 0/10 if someone smiles at you.

How short are you?

5'7" in a tall average country.

FeminismsCancer said:
5'7" in a tall average country.
I got a question;
Does your height get in the way when making love to mares?
If so, how do you circumvent this issue.

Because the confidence boost that they get is so strong it forces them to smile, or they do it to condescend you

"At least I'm not that loser"

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2e7oH1F7nI[/video]

Juxtaposition6 said:
I got a question;
Does your height get in the way when making love to mares?
If so, how do you circumvent this issue.

No, mares don't care but femoids do. Bonus point, they don't care about face either.

FeminismsCancer said:
No, mares don't care but femoids do. Bonus point, they don't care about face either.
Ah i understand, but what i meant was difficulty when trying to copulate with it, do you have to stand on something to get leverage?
In order to reach its equine nether regions of course.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Ah i understand, but what i meant was difficulty when trying to copulate with it, do you have to stand on something to get leverage?
In order to reach its equine nether regions of course.

I've only had oral sex, not piv but it's not my height (a 6'3" man would need a stool to stand on too) but the logistics of not having my own mare and sufficient privacy to stand on a stool.

FeminismsCancer said:
I've only had oral sex, not piv but it's not my height (a 6'3" man would need a stool to stand on too) but the logistics of not having my own mare and sufficient privacy to stand on a stool.
So you've been pleasuring someone else's mare?
This could explain why you can't bring a stool over to insert the phallus in the void area.

Juxtaposition6 said:
So you've been pleasuring someone else's mare?
This could explain why you can't bring a stool over to insert the phallus in the void area.

Yup  :bigsmile:

oh god help me

OzXG_b.gif

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDP_ew8HqQ[/video]

nausea said:
oh god help me

OzXG_b.gif

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDP_ew8HqQ[/video]

Lol