Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A jihad dedicated to US foids is beneficial for society in general

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
US foids are so toxic. From the West started all that degeneracy, Snapchat, Kik and cuck fetishes. A jihad arranged to clean the population from these sluts is beneficial for society because without sluts, there is no more depravity.

In Mount&blade warband (a videogame), right?

US foids are so toxic. From the West started all that degeneracy, Snapchat, Kik and cuck fetishes. A jihad arranged to clean the population from these sluts is beneficial for society because without sluts, there is no more depravity.
Let’s form a special sect of Islam dedicated to the extermination of hypergamy and degeneracy.
In Mount&blade warband (a videogame), right?
No

why have to link it to Islam all the time? I advocate strongly for a cull of noodlewhores, but why bring religion into it?
noodlewhores, and in OP opinion white whores, have flourished in a broken society to the point where they have lost any sense of logic or rationale.
unchecked this is bad for the human race, hence needs correcting, no differently to culling kangaroos or rabbits or seals.

I do NOT endorse violence of any kinds

I don't think you know what jihad means.

No need to exterminate pretty thots, just force yhem into prostitytion, as state-owned slaves, so even ugliest men could bang them

Even if you killed sluts you'd be killing almost every women in at least america. Besides this society is rotten so even if every slut died more girls would just take their place.

Allhamduillah i see more people taking the islampill

The average white foid could probs break some poverty raised malnourished skinny arab tbh

Islampill is strong on this thread.

Wage war on the simps, cucks, and porks... science, technology, and femoids are the spoils.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back