Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a little hope for wristcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
first point id like to make is that most wristcels are actually confused with the lower forearm, which can not only be improved, but possibly FIXED Entirely.

the area with the square around it is the wrist area by definition, this area is impossible to make larger due to there being no muscle (only bone and tendons), even HGH would not affect this area by much and in fact could increase risk of carpal tunnel syndrome because these bones protect nerves, and since HGH primarily THICKENS bone, it would eventually press and pinch the nerve. The only case in which it can appear bigger is if you are a giga fatcel.

THE AREA TO THE RIGHT OF THE RED LINE IS YOUR FOREARM NOT YOUR WRIST, YOUR WRIST IS THE TINY BONE AREA THAT CONECTS YOUR ARM TO YOUR HAND

But we know most wristcels (like myself) do not eat much and put their body into a catabolic or low energy state. Couple this with a super fast metabolism and you have a lanky poor-postured subhuman (also like myself).

your wrists are small bc ur forearms are tiny which makes your wrist appear even smaller if u hammer down shit tons of calories and mayb inject roids you would make your forearms bigger which make ur wrist biger

ALSO LOWER FOREARMS HAVE MUSCLES CALLED FLEXORS AND EXTENDORS AND THERE ARE SIMPLE EXERCISES TO BUILD THEM UP!

Last edited:
I don't understand the whole wristecel situation honestly.

I'm fatter than I've even been and my wrists are still tiny (my shoulders and arms too). It's like no mass was added where it counts. When I was super skinny back when I was anorexic for a while my wrists were the same size, no change when fat or skinny.

my browser has niggerlicious hotkeys and i acentally pressed one and submitted the thread b4 i finished jfl.

but believe me having tiny wrists is really emasculating and makes me feel like a pathetic weak poor child

Hgh makes your organs grow too, terrible idea

Basically chances are if your wrists are tiny then the rest of your frame is shit too. Real men with good frame have manly hands and thick wrists.

Basically chances are if your wrists are tiny then the rest of your frame is shit too. Real men with good frame have manly hands and thick wrists.
That makes sense, so it's like a proxy.

it's over.

Last edited:
what are ur measurements?

5" you have way more muscle/fat around your arms than i do im basically all bone, a giga lanklet your wrists dont look small at all compared to mine

5" you have way more muscle/fat around your arms than i do im basically all bone, a giga lanklet your wrists dont look small at all compared to mine
brutal. The average is around 7 inches at the wrist (not forearm) for males. we are both fucked framelets.

brutal. The average is around 7 inches at the wrist (not forearm) for males. we are both fucked framelets.

yea but that area can appear much larger if the rest of my body was larger and more proportionate, my forearms are actually smaller than my actual wrist if you look closely so they look GIGA subhuman instead of just small.

the other point i forgot to add is that when u gain mass your bones also need to grow to support that mass, meaning lanklets can possibly gain an inch or two simply because they were undernourished.

the area that actually matters is the area an inch below the start of the wrist, if that area is much bigger then no one would care about their actual wrist size because it would appear proportionate to the rest of their arm

this is the forearm area, imagine if that were double the size it is now (which is possible), the wrist wouldnt even matter because the rest of the arm is much bigger​

Last edited:
yea but that area can appear much larger if the rest of my body was larger and more proportionate, my forearms are actually smaller than my actual wrist if you look closely so they look GIGA subhuman instead of just small
I get what u mean but I'm a manlet as well. there's no escaping being below 5'7.

Not really, a bad frame really only means wide hips and small/narrow shoulders which have nothing to do with wrist and forearm. Having a truly bad frame and being an underweight lanklet have nothing to do with each other, they are separate issues. Hand size is definitely a bad frame trait as well but hand size isnt necessarily unfixable without surgery

Last edited:
Not really, a bad frame really only means wide hips and small/narrow shoulders which have nothing to do with wrist and forearm. Having a truly bad frame and being an underweight lanklet have nothing to do with each other, they are separate issues. Hand size is definitely a bad frame trait as well but hand size isnt necessarily unfixable without surgery
Well that is true. I have relatively wide shoulders But my wrists are tiny and so are my hands/ dick

probably because u dont have small wrists so wouldnt know why one would feel miserable and emasculated having them, if your arms and wrists were the size of a toddler i think you would get why. Remember girls want the best of everything which also includes your wrist size, which just means the more good traits you have the better chance u have of actually ascending even if it was minute

Last edited:
I have a subhuman wrist. Foids wristmog me.