Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A little sign that Korean cultural influence is growing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I sometimes visit a Russian book store in my city. I actively visited this store in 2007-2015 and in the languages section there were maybe a few Korean language books, stored between Chinese and Japanese.
I visited that store recently and now Korean had it's separate shelf and visually looked like it contained more books than Chinese and maybe even Japanese.⁰

Last edited:
Water , everybody knows that it's growing very fast , 10 years ago , a lot of people didn't even know anything about Korea

Anime ruined the west

People are like that, you put attractive people on the TV and suddenly everyone are interested in their culture.

Water , everybody knows that it's growing very fast , 10 years ago , a lot of people didn't even know anything about Korea
it's started with gangam style tbh

People are like that, you put attractive people on the TV and suddenly everyone are interested in their culture.
Women see attractive gooks and suddenly the wanna be Korean. They're extremely shallow inherently.

I will never indulge in anything except glorious nipple steel entertainment all other ricecels are unbased and cringe

@Transcended Trucel

Women see attractive gooks and suddenly the wanna be Korean. They're extremely shallow inherently.
More and more foids use the Korean style makeup and Korean noodles even gained popularity. Funny how easily masses are shifted by commerciality. Sheeps.

curries mogs korean especially curry women but they have MASSIVE FAILO reputation

More and more foids use the Korean style makeup and Korean noodles even gained popularity. Funny how easily masses are shifted by commerciality. Sheeps.
they truly are

I will never indulge in anything except glorious nipple steel entertainment all other ricecels are unbased and cringe
Yeah same , the Japanese mog all the other Asians

How long do you think it will last. South Korea has lowest birth-rates of anywhere in the world. They are making themselves go extinct.

lol i noticed this in California over 10 years ago when SC2 first came out.

people were streaming SCII on twitch and there were major tournaments. the streamers would always blast kpop on their streams.

or when I would go into asian stores or trendy asian restaurants they would be playing kpop.

I sometimes visit a Russian book store in my city. I actively visited this store in 2007-2015 and in the languages section there were maybe a few Korean language books, stored between Chinese and Japanese.
I visited that store recently and now Korean had it's separate shelf and visually looked like it contained more books than Chinese and maybe even Japanese.⁰
@Transcended Trucel
Seoul will become as iconic as NYC/LA/London/Paris within the next 10-15 years. Koreans have media halo maxxed to a degree beyond what anyone could've ever expected.

Yeah same , the Japanese mog all the other Asians
No way. The Japanese are pathetic slaves of the Americans. My mighty Chinese friends will slay every single Japanese in WW3.

That's what being one of the few countries actually exporting your media worldwide does to you:feelsjuice:.

Seoul will become as iconic as NYC/LA/London/Paris within the next 10-15 years. Koreans have media halo maxxed to a degree beyond what anyone could've ever expected.