Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lookism blast from the past.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
So I was reading pic related.
9780393080650 p0 v2 s550x406

And the first pages discuss Mcarthur
20210708 094212

20210708 094227

20210708 094406

Not only did McArthur not answer for his lackluster defence preparation of the Philipines,
he was twisted into a war hero because he was a good looking Chad and things have gotten so out of hand that chad worshipping by the masses made the descisive factor of his appointment as supreme commander in the south pacific, despite not being justified on merit.

Just be good looking and bullshit everyone with your Chad bravado. Works every time

Ricecels fought bravely against chads in the old days

So according to the first page he abandoned his post and let the Japanese destroy aircrafts? And yet he was still seen as a hero. This guy was unironically a coward but his looks carried him.

Jfl at this clown world

to me that guy is a true Chad, not the modern jerks that look good and don`t have anything else to back that up
he descends from a military scottish family, scots are brave af, to climb a military career that high - looks are simply not enough, you`ve got to have a backbone and a character
call me :redpill: now

Hope for partlybaldcels.

chad is easily deemed competent by NPCs

to me that guy is a true Chad, not the modern jerks that look good and don`t have anything else to back that up
he descends from a military scottish family, scots are brave af, to climb a military career that high - looks are simply not enough, you`ve got to have a backbone and a character
call me :redpill: now
Chad is looks, not military actions.

The halo effect in full swing.