Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot, maybe most incels are in danger of becoming homeless in the next 10-15 years.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
There's going to be a huge wealth transfer from the working class and low tier office workers to women, the government, and the rich.

It's going to get insanely hard to get a min. wage entry level job unless you have decent looks and people skills.

Incels should be saving and investing NOW, before it's too late. Even if you have a STEM job that pays well, how long will you hold it when you age out and hit 30/35, the age when men become "too old" for programming or tech jobs in general.

The future looks awful for most men.

The future isn't looking good for us. The real suffering hasn't even begun yet.

If u have qualifications then I don't think it will happen. I'm sure most incels got good grades since they had a lack of social life and tons of time to focus in school
Why wdym what kind of suffering different to wat we have to go through now?

If u have qualifications then I don't think it will happen. I'm sure most incels got good grades since they had a lack of social life and tons of time to focus in school
Looks and social skills matter. Grades rlly don’t mean shit. Success is all about the ability to be popular and well liked (good looking) nobody gives a shit about what grades you got in high school.

Looks and social skills matter. Grades rlly don’t mean shit. Success is all about the ability to be popular and well liked (good looking) nobody gives a shit about what grades you got in high school.
Hahaha, dude, no one will call u to an interview if u have no qualifications on ur CV. Wether u get hired is affected by the things u mentioned, but yh, wake up from lala land

Just lol at "investing" money. When things truly goes to shit your fiat or crypto currency and/or claims to ownership of things which are out of your actual hands will mean nothing, then it will be even more over for you than you ever thought possible.

Hahaha, dude, no one will call u to an interview if u have no qualifications on ur CV. Wether u get hired is affected by the things u mentioned, but yh, wake up from lala land
Cope. Most jobs are filled through networking frat chad has connections and doesn’t need to worry about doing well in school/uni.

Democrats are literally talking about giving all illegal immigrants free healthcare, so once Donald drumpf leaves office we incels are gonna start getting taxed like 70%, and we wont even get free shit for ourselves like they do in nordic countries

Cope. Most jobs are filled through networking frat chad has connections and doesn’t need to worry about doing well in school/uni.
Oh please. Ur the one coping, thinking u can get a job in ICT Support without ICT qualifications? Wtf is wrong with u, u make the rest of us look dummer than we seem

Oh please. Ur the one coping, thinking u can get a job in ICT Support without ICT qualifications? Wtf is wrong with u, u make the rest of us look dummer than we seem
Trust me tall, attractive, frat chads do just fine in the job market and in life as a whole. Life is just so much easier for them.

Democrats are literally talking about giving all illegal immigrants free healthcare, so once Donald drumpf leaves office we incels are gonna start getting taxed like 70%, and we wont even get free shit for ourselves like they do in nordic countries

true wagecuckery

Trust me tall, attractive, frat chads do just fine in the job market and in life as a whole. Life is just so much easier for them.
Yh obviously, but they still need qualifications, AND you can still get a job as incel if u have qualifications. It's harder, but u seem to think that Chad and Stacie make up the whole work force.

Yh obviously, but they still need qualifications, AND you can still get a job as incel if u have qualifications. It's harder, but u seem to think that Chad and Stacie make up the whole work force.
True incels do work, but Chads are definitely higher paid almost all the time.

why is that ?

It's going to get insanely hard to get a min. wage entry level job unless you have decent looks and people skills.

men become "too old" for programming or tech jobs in general.
Ever since we became a service economy, looks and social skills became the biggest priority. Especially when women entered the workforce, as they turn the workplace into mating grounds, as they cannot escape their biological instincts. Back in the day when you were working outside building stuff, your social skills didnt matter.

Also, i predict that someone will discover a giga algorithm that will allow computers to program themselves (maybe AI, Idk)
Normies have qualifications too.
I predict that mass scale homelessness will spur men into action. As bad as their lives are right now, they are too comfortable

In my country it’s not what you know it’s who you know gets you employed. So basically be a good looking tall chad with connections.

very legit post, get on neetbux while u can

The first step is to get on bux in general. Basic welfare isn't technically neetbux for example since they will ask you to do training programs now and then to supplement your job search. Plus even searching for jobs (even if like "The Full Monty" you try to fail the applications) is 'work' even if it's not PAID work. I consider it like unappreciated volunteer work.

NEETbux is supreme since it's like disability where yuo don't need to be training, but the trick is to actually get a doc to recognize your problems. Unfortunately since so many problems are invisible (psychological, joint pain, etC) it can be hard to get that recognition you deserve.

I'm fucked I can't even find a job at 25 in STEM.

Good thing I’ll most likely be dead by then

Oh I'm so scared. I'm gonna rope waaay before that happens.

Incels need to be taking loans and moving to ee or asia. Stop being high inhib cuckolds

Incels should be saving and investing NOW, before it's too late. Even if you have a STEM job that pays well, how long will you hold it when you age out and hit 30/35, the age when men become "too old" for programming or tech jobs in general.

The future looks awful for most men.
yes bro

Just be hole bruh

Just get your dick chopped off and get a pocket pussy bruh

Well not necessarily some people trannymaxx without getting a vagina