Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normies and Incels in denial are the real enemies of Incels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I feel empathy only for incels , not bluepilled cucked normies/incels in denial. The only place where I am accepted is this forum nowhere else do I feel accepted or welcomed this is the ONLY place in the entire world.

Everywhere else people treat me like shit so feeling empathy towards a struggling normie is cucked.

Incels in real life usually tend to be bluepilled cucks too so just because someone is not getting laid it does not mean that they do not look down on you. Get to know the person before you do something for them.

In general do not associate yourself nor feel bad for the average normie with social life just because someone is not getting laid it does not that they are not following the same agenda as the average normie.

I hate normies more than sluts , foids do not give a single shit about me , they avoid me but normies make fun of me and always try to ruin my day.

The real enemies of incels are the normies , not foids and everyone must realize that.

Incels in denial that you may know in real life are worse than sexhavers and foids combined, they always try to bully non-NT spergs to win normie points.

I would like to refer to incels in denial as cucks in the future since they do act like ones.

@ElTruecel , @DarkStarDown

Yes, normfags should be exterminated

I feel empathy only for incels , not bluepilled cucked normies/incels in denial. The only place where I am accepted is this forum nowhere else do I feel accepted or welcomed this is the ONLY place in the entire world.

Everywhere else people treat me like shit so feeling empathy towards a struggling normie is cucked.

Incels in real life usually tend to be bluepilled cucks too so just because someone is not getting laid it does not mean that they do not look down on you. Get to know the person before you do something for them.

In general do not associate yourself nor feel bad for the average normie with social life just because someone is not getting laid it does not that they are not following the same agenda as the average normie.

I hate normies more than sluts , foids do not give a single shit about me , they avoid me but normies make fun of me and always try to ruin my day.

The real enemies of incels are the normies , not foids and everyone must realize that.

Incels in denial that you may know in real life are worse than sexhavers and foids combined, they always try to bully non-NT spergs to win normie points.

I would like to refer to incels in denial as cucks in the future since they do act like ones.

:feelsthink::bigbrain: Giga-high IQ usER detected

Exactly. Foids are our enemies too, but cucks are way worse. Most foids are just taking the plate of gold offered to them.

Last edited:
Foids can't do anything on their own. Cucks are the ones that ruined everything.

:feelsthink::bigbrain: Giga-high IQ usER detetced

Exactly. Foids are our enemies too, but cucks are way worse. Most foids are just taking the plate of gold offered to them.
ty for the follow broski :cryfeels::feelsaww:

:feelsthink::bigbrain: Giga-high IQ usER detetced

what i have been saying, I don't understand why people hate woman more than cucks. These cucks would kill us, our entire family and their family if it meant they could get some pussy.

ANOTHER EXTREMELY HIGH IQ POST

Yes, normfags should be exterminated
just because someone is ugly and can't get laid doesn't mean that they belong with us.

Cucks like the "Saint"blackops2cel are a proof of that.

Cucks who don't want to accept the truth and keep coping with redpilled/bluepilled nonsense and harass blackpilled incels.

Most ugly men are bluepilled from what I've seen so I don't care about them and label them the same as normgroids even if they are very, very hideous.

high iq thread, was a nice read

100% agreed. I hate the normies and denialcels the most. They are somehow the most cucked simps and always so grumpy on incels when they are supposed to act the exact otherwise. I don't feel no empathy for them - they will always be the same. Beta provider, blackpill denier, low-IQ copers, whatever it is.

100% agreed. I hate the normies and denialcels the most. They are somehow the most cucked simps and always so grumpy on incels when they are supposed to act the exact otherwise. I don't feel no empathy for them - they will always be the same. Beta provider, blackpill denier, low-IQ copers, whatever it is.
Yes. And if everyone doubts these men aren't cucks, just look up Reddit for reference. There's always a cesspool of incel-shaming cucks and LGBT libtards every sub you go.

we need a way to put these incels in denial back in there place

Based post. As much as i hate foids, its normies that bullied me and destroyed my self esteem