Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of “looksmaxxing advice” is just meme foid beauty tips rebranded as masculine self improvement shit

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The best example is mewing where literally no one in this sphere would take it seriously or have any interest in it at all if it was a female thing

Every time you hear “looksmaxxing self improvement tips” on the internet ask yourself if you would still be willing to take it seriously and try it on its own merits if you heard it from Kim Kardashian in a tabloid magazine or from TikTok beauty influencers and it wasn’t superficially repackaged as a masculine bro self improvement thing

Last edited:
The best example is mewing where literally no one in this sphere would take it seriously or have any interest in it at all if it was a female thing

Every time you hear “looksmaxxing self improvement tips” on the internet ask yourself if you would still be willing to take it seriously and try it on its own merits if you heard it from Kim Kardashian in a tabloid magazine or from TikTok beauty influencers and it wasn’t superficially repackaged as a masculine bro self improvement thing
The most honest form of lookmaxxing (beside giving up, because not all men have the same potential) is often surgery-maxxing.

But I do believe that mewing-tards are a good introduction for blackpill basics.

10% low effort

I knew u were going to comment something like this as soon as I saw u viewing the thread

I still live rent free in ur head cus I ended up being right about Russia after u argued with me for 30 posts about it mab

another high iq observation by you as usual :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I still live rent free in ur head
i forget you exist everytime i close my .is tabs :feelsjuice:

i routinely see your weird ass threads and wonder if it's worth asking for a comprehensive list of all your mental illnesses

i forget you exist everytime i close my .is tabs :feelsjuice:
You won’t when I come down to the outback and you see me standing outside your window at night mate

Mewing is so retarded no packaging could ever make it look legit

I have the "correct" tongue posture and such, but I'm still not sure whether mewing actually works or if it's another cope by grifters and delusional Looksmax types. :feelssus:

4b36zch50w8a1.png

The only legit way to looksmax is gymaxxing. Surgery always ends up looking like shit if you don't already have at least an above average face. Plus it messes up your facial harmony.

Well, feminine features (some) look good on men