Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of white people would be safe/alive if Jews didn't censor Black crime videos.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
You can watch black behaviour videos for days on bitchute etc.. but because, YouTube is what Normies use it's useless. Normies will still believe, that niggers commit crimes because of "socio economic factors n'sheit". If Jewtube didn't censor these videos, every normie would figure out that maybe, the "racists" have a point. Because, Niggers randomly attack people for no reason, and that's enough, for any sane human to hate them. Thus, they wouldn't relax around blacks.

Negroids have the lowest empathy out of all races

Around blacks, nevER relax. :smonk:

Even Normies know that subconsciously. That's why none, of them will step foot in ghetto areas(normie word for black)
Except those “prank in the hood gone wrong” creators.

Racism saves lives.

Around blacks, never relax

You can watch black behaviour videos for days on bitchute etc.. but because, YouTube is what Normies use it's useless. Normies will still believe, that niggers commit crimes because of "socio economic factors n'sheit". If Jewtube didn't censor these videos, every normie would figure out that maybe, the "racists" have a point. Because, Niggers randomly attack people for no reason, and that's enough, for any sane human to hate them. Thus, they wouldn't relax around blacks.
There is a valid reason I hate blacks even though I'm black myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back