Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Man Ate Pork Tacos From An Illegal Food Truck. This Is What Happened To His Brain.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
lol. Hilarious shit. This is very relevant to me living around so many Mexicans in California.

Ngl I take my chances with the illegal hotdog vendors at night from time to time. Theyre actually really good and pretty cheap.

I go to burrito trucks as well. Its a quick good burrito but not as sanitary as restaurants of course.

I've done one of those food handling certifications in the past and thought that it was a joke. I just basically skipped everything and still passed. The only thing I remember was to wash your hands constantly with soap. Nothing about cross contamination or other stuff.

We all take risks anytime we go out to eat anywhere really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPRzYJwqz6g

Exactly why we need to build that wall because the satanic paganic mexicans still worship their aztec sun gods and want to kill us in their honor by feeding us ancient jungle parasites from their jungles.

there's a ton of worms inside pork so it's not a surprise that he will get some kind of disease especially if he's buying food from low equality vendors.
tbh i don't even buy from restaurants these days since it's very expensive and i can just cook food at my own home

lol i watched this shit earlier today imo he got what he deserved because pork is haram :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'd be better careful going forward.

I don't wanna end up like the SJW libtards that end up killed in the ghetto. They specifically go to the ghetto to hangout there and mingle with the brothas. They say to themselves "you see, the ghetto is not that bad, social media and the local news only makes it seem that way". Then they end up getting their asses shot and killed.

Same with these illegal food vendors. I don't wanna be one of those guys that say, "hey I'm getting these delicious hotdogs supporting this 5'2 mexican beaner's business, its really not that bad". And then I end up in the hospital several months later with tape worms in my brain.

Remember, its not ALWAYS the food itself that you have to worry about being undercooked. Its the person handling the food that may have parasites himself. So when he scratches his ass (like in this video) and doesn't wash his hands thoroughly, the eggs from his tapeworms go onto the food that you're about to eat.

THAT is why people warn others about these illegal food vendors. The dirty bastards can try to be as clean as they can be only to a certain extent. They handle food and need to wash their hands thoroughly and often which is hard to do with a quickly improvised illegal food stall.

I remember reading a comment on social media about how a person waiting in line in one of those illegal food stalls was called "fuckin disgusting" by a cop that was on foot patrol. Makes sense because the cops here in SF are very lenient. Illegal food vendors, are well, illegal but the cops aren't gonna enforce it and just tell the people waiting in line that theyre fuckin disgusting.

Looking back, it was indeed disgusting of me and very risky.

You wouldn't get weed from a drug addict hobo would you? It may be laced with fentanyl or other crap and you could be dead.
You'd prefer to pay extra at a dispensary with a piece of mind that your shit isn't laced.

Last edited:
Lol at the reenactment having a white guy as the food truck vendor

Also further proof how worthless doctors are in general