Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A modern day beach looks like an open air brothel

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Slutty toilets dressed in skimpy bikinis that reveal almost everything...literally, I've seen cunts wearing bikinis that cover nothing except for the fuckhole, and tops that show pretty much all the cleavage, only covering the nipples.

If someone from 1900 was magically transported onto a modern beach, they would think they had walked into an open air brothel...I don't understand why so many sluts think they deserve to be treated with respect when they are dressed like a cheap $5 crack whore.

Yeah and they really are not shy with what they wear either, for example you see them bend over very often. But oh no, bad inkwell if you decide to stare

Yeah and they really are not shy with what they wear either, for example you see them bend over very often. But oh no, bad inkwell if you decide to stare
It would be like a parent putting cake on the counter, and yelling at their toddler for taking a bite of it

Ya I don’t really understand why you’d want to whore yourself out to that point, but then again foids are bizarre

Ya I don’t really understand why you’d want to whore yourself out to that point, but then again foids are bizarre
TBH I don't really see the appeal of the beach...it's sandy, dirty, easy to step on rocks, the water is cold...I much prefer hot tubs and waterparks.

its the beach nigga what do you want ppl to wear, a fucking burqa?

Maybe dress modestly and not like a cumbucket hooker?

People aren’t proud to be humans anymore

show me examples of modest beach wear
 73827027 max liebermann

A beach scene by German impressionist Max Liebermann.

They take it too far with the string bikinis and such. I think there should be a nice balance in terms of what is deemed appropriate. I guess it's just a mark of the times we are living in.

I just avoid it sun fucks me over anyway

True af

It would be funny to go up to a slut on the beach who was dressed whorishly, slap her ass, and be like "how much for a BJ?"
A chad would do this and they'd unironically like it :blackpill:

A chad would do this and they'd unironically like it :blackpill:
True, but nothing that guys like us would do or say to a slut would have her feel anything but disgust. They hate us, so why the fuck should we not hate them? They started it...

True, but nothing that guys like us would do or say to a slut would have her feel anything but disgust. They hate us, so why the fuck should we not hate them? They started it...
Based :feelsjuice:

I don't understand why so many sluts think they deserve to be treated with respect when they are dressed like a cheap $5 crack whore.
Only cucks respect those hoes.

no but a burkini sounds ideal.
Only cucks respect those hoes.

even on some instinctual level cucks wont even respect them no matter how much they virtue signal to the contrary.

They should cover themselves fully instead.