Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A new thing to add to the Cucked list: tribute bands

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
You put in all that hard effort, just to play another man's music. 

Shameless.

**reviving this dead thread with a Good Friend blogpost**

Glad I found this, I thought the same thing for years.

I was only in original acts until I got contacted by a tribute band (that's the correct way to say it too, they hate being called 'cover bands'), anyway, I wasn't thrilled, but it was something new. So, I met them, they were cool guys, and I took the syllabus home and went to work on the band's catalog. Got it down pretty quick.

Here's why it was great:

1. It's easy to make up my own gay little drum parts in an original act and play them live because nobody knows me and it doesn't matter if I fuck up, but in a tribute band, you have to play it perfect, every time. People want to hear it like the album, and your mates need you to be on point. So my musician cock grew three inches from that alone.

2. We didn't play many shows before I had to quit for health reasons, but the ones we did, tons of people came, and they wore the band's shirts, but were there to see you. It was getting a little piece of fame. Plus, you got to dress-up, so you really felt more like an actor.

So, while it is cucked, it's a valuable experience and gave me new powers.

/blog

A Good Friend said:
**reviving this dead thread with a Good Friend blogpost**

Glad I found this, I thought the same thing for years.

I was only in original acts until I got contacted by a tribute band (that's the correct way to say it too, they hate being called 'cover bands'), anyway, I wasn't thrilled, but it was something new. So, I met them, they were cool guys, and I took the syllabus home and went to work on the band's catalog. Got it down pretty quick.

Here's why it was great:

1. It's easy to make up my own gay little drum parts in an original act and play them live because nobody knows me and it doesn't matter if I fuck up, but in a tribute band, you have to play it perfect, every time. People want to hear it like the album, and your mates need you to be on point. So my musician cock grew three inches from that alone.

2. We didn't play many shows before I had to quit for health reasons, but the ones we did, tons of people came, and they wore the band's shirts, but were there to see you. It was getting a little piece of fame. Plus, you got to dress-up, so you really felt more like an actor.

So, while it is cucked, it's a valuable experience and gave me new powers.

/blog

Y'know you're Truecel when "I'm in a band!" doesn't even get you laid.

TheIncelPill said:
Y'know you're Truecel when "I'm in a band!" doesn't even get you laid.

I know, right?

I talk about it too much on here, but I'm proud of it and I think it helps illustrate the point. As much as I hate "the blackpill," because it's gotten cringey, there's a horrible truth to my experience. When the guy who sets up your microphones gets more pussy than you, you figure out how the real world works pretty fast.