Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A picture of Elliot Rodger rotting inside his car with nobody by his side

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
IMG 5017 000004

Very relatable

driverslicense mogs me

He mogs me hard.

He still had a better life than me.

We watched a summary of his life, but it must have been crazy to spend every day in his pov. More in his important moments, such as the last day and the day before when he went to that party.

Although its benefits might not be enough to save trucels, Hapas are born with the power of JBW. Elliot Rodger was attractive enough to JBWmaxx but he was whito pussy onry.:feels: But to be fair, I'd be mad too if my dad was a white guy who decided to procreate with a monkey.
He is a warning to all mayocels in this forum and outside of it to never procreate with gooks despite the biological urge to do so. The moral of his story is to never think with your dick if you ever get a chance to reproduce. Racemixing with mongoloids or niggers is the worst crime a man do and is an evil act born out of ignorance.

look at that fucking jaw; mogs me to the grave

He is a warning to all mayocels in this forum and outside of it to never procreate with gooks despite the biological urge to do so. The moral of his story is to never think with your dick if you ever get a chance to reproduce. Racemixing with mongoloids or niggers is the worst crime a man do and is an evil act born out of ignorance.

I mean, HAPAs are way better off than ricecels if they are produced abroad. It only becomes a serious problem in the West.

We watched a summary of his life, but it must have been crazy to spend every day in his pov. More in his important moments, such as the last day and the day before when he went to that party.

He looks really asian there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back