Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A poet remarks about the sheer unfairness of the world, 2000 years ago

T

tamilpoet

Greycel
I just saw this absolutely brutal post: https://incels.is/threads/the-purest-er-fuel-ever.523354/

Needless to say, a part of me died within the already dead me as I saw the video, and I probably need to take a break from the internet.
But it did remind me of a Tamil poem from 2000 years ago, where a poet named Pakkudukkai Nankaniyār, makes the exact same observation as he speaks about how unfair the world is.

Puranaanooru 194 poem:

Funeral drums sound in a house,
pleasant ceremonial drums are played in another.

Those in carnal pleasure wear flowers,
those turned away by their lovers shed tears,
such inequality he created, the unjust one!

This world is cruel!
May those who understand its nature find bliss!

The 3rd and 4th line are alluding to our very own predicament, it captures the situation in the ragefuel post but just 2000 years ago. Its should be no wonder it was a problem back then too. Inceldom always existed.

But it is the last two lines that hit me the most, especially since I read the commentary on this poem. According to the commentary, only those who have experienced the bad will truly understand this cruelty. People who are chads can't truly related to the emotions and difficulties of an incel, since they literally can't experience what a incel experiences (at least while they still are a chad).

So this realisation of the world's cruelty is a lonely and painful one, says the commentary and so the poet hopes that those who are unfortunate enough to be in a position to realise it find bliss in some way i.e. cope (hence the last line). I can only wonder what the poet went through himself to have this realisation like we do.

At least we have the internet, to congregate and share each others experiences today. I can only imagine how much worse the isolation and loneliness must have been pre-internet, let alone 2000 years ago.

at least most men were getting wives if they could provide but loneliness would be more brutal because you have no copes to preoccupy with.

Many great minds in the past have come to the ultimate realization of the blackpill and the truth about existence

Tamilpoet​

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif