Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A real man steps up

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
t3pv6t85aog11.jpg

7HHsLhM.png

6gx43nulqig11.png

i saw an 18 y/o on tinder that had a bio "single mum, if you don't like that move on" :feelskek:

It's tough asking someone to love someone else's kids. I think kids are cute and all, but there's a difference between a cute kid, and the fruit of mine and my partner's union, a choice we made together, someone that comes directly from us. It's not that easy to just feel that way about some random other kid. Is it? Am I the one messed up?

It's tough asking someone to love someone else's kids. I think kids are cute and all, but there's a difference between a cute kid, and the fruit of mine and my partner's union, a choice we made together, someone that comes directly from us. It's not that easy to just feel that way about some random other kid. Is it? Am I the one messed up?
High IQ.

Well now I'm more depressed than I was before. Thanks, OP. There's always a new rock bottom to be found.

Well now I'm more depressed than I was before. Thanks, OP. There's always a new rock bottom to be found.

Want to fall deeper? Then realize this. These women have their inboxes spammed. They have lots of option. Most of which aren't even incels. They would reject you.

OP thanks for the rampagefuel. The second one has 4 kids. So she has been "having fun teehee" by fucking Chad´s left and right and NOW she isn´t looking for a hookup? NO SHIT! She has 4 kids now so clearly she wants a cuck to betabuxx her so she can settle down with her family. And since she has 4 kids she probably don´t even want anymore, so she is just looking ofr a betabuxx cuck to provide for HER family.

I have said it many times before and will make the same analogy again. In nature male lions kill the cubs of their new mate because they don´t want to raise others offspring it´s just how nature works. Males want to have their own offspring that is the purpose of life; to procreate. So raising someone else offspring is the most cucked thing you can do in the eyes of nature.

Lol @ 3rd divorce, I'd ask her to show proof, because I'm pretty sure those are just chad and rico's kids. Loyal and respectful my ass.
Exactly doesnt whe realize respectful women dont get divorce, unless she was literally almost beaten to death by all 3 cucks who were willing to take care of a single mom.

"Just on here for friends"

Some of the examples remind me of my mother

doesnt whe realize respectful women dont get divorce, unless she was literally almost beaten to death by all 3 cucks who were willing to take care of a single mom.
High iq.

Really, this is lifefuel for me knowing that some foids are so pathetic that they got banged up (One did 4 times with 3 different guys JFL) and are desperately trying to find a cuck, but they dont even have the decency to stay in shape for there cuck but instead they get fat and still expect a cuck served on a silver platter there are 100× more pathetic then any incel

You know what is sadder than incels? People who waste their money (which is the result of their work, their effort and their time) on some kids that aren't even his.

TFW 5'8 but flunt in english.

Being a single mum is one of the worst failos.

Being a step father is just a ungrateful as job. I had a step father my self and as child you just know that this person Is not your biological father you won't every respect him in the same way as you respect your real father. So it's just not worth it to invest the time into some ones else kids when you get very little in return.

Want to fall deeper? Then realize this. These women have their inboxes spammed. They have lots of option. Most of which aren't even incels. They would reject you.
it's over

"I do not sleep around" has four children

They want you to pay for the kids Chad made for free.... Fuck that , their pussies are not worth it.

Really, this is lifefuel for me knowing that some foids are so pathetic that they got banged up (One did 4 times with 3 different guys JFL) and are desperately trying to find a cuck, but they dont even have the decency to stay in shape for there cuck but instead they get fat and still expect a cuck served on a silver platter there are 100× more pathetic then any incel

100x more pathetic maybe but still 100x more options

In which planet does these roasties think they live to still be deserving a "real man" ? They've most likely whored around, so why would a sane man buy up for this is beyond me.
B-bbbut I must be a misogynist or something :feelsgah:

I just laughed for 30 minutes non stop

Some people need to be sterilized.

Forgot to underline this quote from this whorebag of a purple haired trainwreck:

2018 08 18 23 08 59 XnView   6gx43nulqig11

cucks gonna be cucks

Rebecca is cute af tho ngl hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

I'd love to fuck her and then throw her mulatto niglet out a window.

Fucking losers. And they call us the losers. Sup irony?
Rebecca is cute af tho ngl hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

I'd love to fuck her and then throw her mulatto niglet out a window.

You mean the kid? It's not his fault dude. I hope he gets taken away from her. Maybe given to a family with money. But it's not his fault mom is a fucking selfish whore.

OP thanks for the rampagefuel. The second one has 4 kids. So she has been "having fun teehee" by fucking Chad´s left and right and NOW she isn´t looking for a hookup? NO SHIT! She has 4 kids now so clearly she wants a cuck to betabuxx her so she can settle down with her family. And since she has 4 kids she probably don´t even want anymore, so she is just looking ofr a betabuxx cuck to provide for HER family.

I have said it many times before and will make the same analogy again. In nature male lions kill the cubs of their new mate because they don´t want to raise others offspring it´s just how nature works. Males want to have their own offspring that is the purpose of life; to procreate. So raising someone else offspring is the most cucked thing you can do in the eyes of nature.
https://lionaid.org/faqs_lions/why-do-male-lions-kill-cubs.htm

JFL, even foid lions are manipulative deceptive beings. Take the naturepill.

No,you're right you have no obligation to deal with a woman's irresponsible lifestyle

This bitch got blacked and projects her anger

This is what tradcon faggots mean when they tell you to :redpill:man up:redpill: They are cucks.

This is what tradcon faggots mean when they tell you to :redpill:man up:redpill: They are cucks.
These chicks should "woman up" and take the pill. And if it hasn't worked or it's to late just abort the fetus while their're still in time instead of pretending that some man "mans up" for them and raise somebody else's child.

They do this shit because they know they can get away with it.