Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A reasonably attractive woman accepts your request for a date with her. How would you plan the date? What activities besides sex would you do with her

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
What fun activities would you do with her (besides anything sex related)?

Where would you take her out for food?

What things would you guys talk about?

What would you wear?

How would you flirt and initiate soft romance and intimacy?

How long would you like the date to last?

How would you follow up after the date if it goes well?

I'm an autistic mentalcel and this is suifuel. Dating is Jewish anyway :cope:

Perfect ER bait doesnt exi...

What would you wear?

Depends on your career a lot. In 30s, some women even these days would be ready to settle for a below-5 guy, but you need a career to offset your genetics (ugly face, shortness). I'm a kissless virgin but had a kinda date (more like a meetup) with an ugly but high-IQ foid a few months ago but alas! I was just having alcoholic hallucinosis and came across as a "creep" and she rejected me a few weeks later when I already was lucid and all I was asking was just friendship. Speaking about women and compassion...

if shes dtf im dtf and then well just get food

Dating is Jewish anyway :cope:

Why would you do anything else with a foid besides sex in the hole?

I have absolutely no idea.

Since I'm a sub5 I've never experienced any kind of romantic affection from a woman, and have thus never been in a situation where I could "flirt" and "initiate intimacy". Those concepts are completely alien to me, and that scares me.

Even in my daydreams and fantasies, it's the woman who flirts and initiates stuff, not me.

Last edited:
I don't know, gave up on dating long time ago

I mean, it completely depends on the person and stuff ...

I have never been on a single date, so I have absolutely no clue, but here is what I imagine:

In general: First date I would prefer something noncommittal like just going for some coffee or ice cream. If you don't like the person you don't have to spend too much time and chances are she won't like me anyway. Additionally, I would like to have someone who really likes me and not the money, and some girls just want to get dinner, so I would like to exclude that possibility.

I would just talk about normal stuff - what music/games/movies she likes, whether she has some hobbies and what she does in the spare time. The goal would be to find out which activities you could do together, so that you can do that stuff on the next date.

I think I would wear some a business casual shirt and a nice jean, but it completely depends on where the date is. If it would be in a nice restaurant, I would likely have to wear a suit.

I have absolutely no clue how to flirt. Probably I would try to just focus on things we could do together and imagine how nice it would be? I guess I would also try to find something nice about her, tell her compliments and then maybe ask a follow-up question (But this also sounds really stupid in my head ... like for example why would I be interested in make-up? That sounds like I just would need the information for someone else? And it would also make her expect me to buy her this e.g. lipstick, but idk ... ok, maybe no follow-up questions for that)

I would say the initial planned date duration should be 30 min - 1 hour, but with the option to "extend". Maybe I should secretly make a plan to have some nice restaurants and some other spare time activities (like a museum ... but depends on what she likes) near the coffee shop. Then I could just propose her, if I think it worked really well, to "spontaneously" invite her first to the museum and then to the restaurant nearby. But again, never went on a date, so probably this doesn't work.

The best case scenario is that during the date we find out an activity we can do in common, so the hope would be to agree on an activity in general, but leave details open. Then we can research possible venues and discuss details later.

But honestly, I think this forum is the absolute worst place to ask for dating advice?

What would you wear?

Nothing, simple as that, it's far too late. Thanks world, too fucking late to save yourselves from me

I really don't know, man. The decades of deprivation have done a number on me. I guess we'll talk a lot to see each other's personalities? I don't know...

What would you wear?

I would just wake up

I would show her my threads on incels.is :cool:

I've never thought about any of this because I know I'll never go on a date.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back