Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "A sex scene came on & my dad + grandpa just fucking watched without offering me some dick knowing I'm fucking horny. Fucking rude assholes."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
That is a tranny

Trying to be funny.

Femcels do not exist, except in low quality meme posting such as this.

cover1.jpg

Foids literally only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

The fuck is that sub its worse than here :feelskek:

So degenerate.

Wow I looked over this sub and damn, women want to be edgy but they only ever repeat what normies say. It’s not even a “femcel” space lol there are a bunch of foids complaining it isn’t “women” enough

So quirky! :foidSoy: edgy fem humor, lol random lmao pussy dick :foidSoy:

Wow I looked over this sub and damn, women want to be edgy but they only ever repeat what normies say. It’s not even a “femcel” space lol there are a bunch of foids complaining it isn’t “women” enough
Organic moment

Damn are they all male larpers or are they fr
I'm legitimately not sure, some of them seem like larpers and there are posts complaining about "moids" invading that sub, but there's got to be a decent number of women as well there.

I'm legitimately not sure, some of them seem like larpers and there are posts complaining about "moids" invading that sub, but there's got to be a decent number of women as well there.
Im gona need a gf from that sub

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back