Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A small penis isnt a problem, since you can get a women off with your tongue and hands^^

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
For years of Evolution, creatures has defined themselves sexually through their main gender characteristics (genitals)

And now in the modern age, theres a Generation of leftists and sexual "Revolutionists" which are telling us that everything we know about sexuality is a lie, and that women dont like male genitals but instead they want to fingered and licked by a submissive sexual Partner who then actually grows a 2nd vagina through the fact that he cant penetrate she properly with his small dick

...Just like men dont like pussies, ass'es and tits

Seems legit Right?

hihihihihi ^^

muh hands and tongue is the biggest cope :soy:
a dicklet isn't a real man

Low iq.

Women feel 90% of their pleasure from their clitoris which is located outside the vagina and barely anything from being fucked.

You cucks are defending BBC sluts.

any bitch who says a small dick is all she needs is not telling the truth. there is no way a woman would pick say a 4" length by 3.5" girth dick over say a 7" length by 5-5.5" Girth dick. I have read too much from woman saying size does matter.

Low iq.

Women feel 90% of their pleasure from their clitoris which is located outside the vagina and barely anything from being fucked.

Said yo momma after you got depressed over your one size

reach up her pussy and grab her intestines and pull them out. that's my kind of kink

Low iq.

This is lifefuel for me

Low iq.

Cope. Women Crave huge cock.

Women crave whatever I tell them to or they get a black eye, just like Tyrone would give them.

Going down on a woman is only a little less gay than deepthroating a 12 inch BBC

Penis size is as important as face imo