Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A small Piece of my NEW fiction about that sadistic King. OPINIONS welcome

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
As the goblet was served to him, I was compelled to ask- "So Bouchard, I have heard you murdered three more of my people last week. Is this true?"

His reply waited until he took a long swig of wine. "Mmm sire, I have to say, this is far better quality wine than any of the stock I took recently from traveling merchants. And no your Highness, I did not murder three of your people, I merely defended myself by efficiently ending them. The three soldiers you sent directly, and the two peasants that went with them as guides "

My response was immediate and honest - "Well, just between us Bouchard, peasants don't count do they? I won't hold their deaths against you, fear not, just my men's deaths, those you will be held accountable for, eventually"

Not being able to help myself, I started uproariously laughing at the thought of the common peasants death not counting. Im sure I made an interesting portrait right then.

Finishing his goblet off, Bouchard decided to clarify why he was visiting and using my hospitality.

"Sire I'm here to ask of you to show mercy, not for me, but for your own men. Consider their lives, their families, and their devout loyalty. Send no more men after my head, for every person you send will be returned absent of their own! This I guarantee my liege. If you send your men to murder me, they will pay the price for it, not me. I do not intend to die from your abject hate or the relentless enforcement of your Kingdom's absurd laws. So mercy for me will equate to mercy for your men. Consider it Sire". He tossed down his cup, waiting for my response.

I carefully placed my own goblet down, nodded to my wine servant to go retrieve the dropped one, and decided to double down on my policy.

"Bouchard, today you are safe. Go eat, drink, and enjoy the comforts and pleasures of my Kingdom today by all means, for tomorrow you shall die in a most horrible fashion. The law isn't about my enforcer's lives, but the ones who find it necessary to break them. Rest assured friend, I will send as many men as are needed to capture and execute you, preferably in front of me on a chopping block! When all is said and done, I fully intend to boil the flesh from your criminal bones and have a fine personal wine cup carved from your bald skull. This shall happen if not tomorrow then very soon at the least, and your two minutes are up Bouchard."

“Very well my liege, I’ll see you soon, perhaps next Sunday, while you will be short a few more men. Thank you for this brief audience, I bid you a good day”- Bouchard bowed and walked out, unimpeded. Yes, I intended to have my new cup, but for now it irritatingly still sat on his shoulders that were walking casually out of my Court, with a plethora of armed guards visibly angry at his exit. Ah well, that is business for another day.

Very few readers in the incel community apparently.

I did not like this piece. They came across as a couple of queers, both the king and Bouchard.

I'm sorry man, but I don't have the attention span to even copy paste this and put it in ChatGpt to ask it to make me a summary.

I'm sorry man, but I don't have the attention span to even copy paste this and put it in ChatGpt to ask it to make me a summary.
I can barely watch videos over 2 minutes and you want me to actually read read? No shot.