Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A story about a boy because he was born looking kinda good and unique (blue eyes)

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★

Imagine he had brown eyes and no lightning mark he'd be starving to death and get 2 tik tok views and grow up poor with a boring life :feelskek:

Lol @ his IPD but yea in the world of shit-colored subhumans, something like blue eyes is enough to put you above avg. Brootal phenopill/racepill/colorpill.

La creatura Nethercuckistan

@B/W muttcel doxxed

@Pixycel told me he has blond hair and blue eyes, I guess this is what he meant by it

We wuz aryans and shieet.

Blue eyes make her look so dominant. With brown eyes she looks average and no longer scary.

So unfair that whites have blue eyes lmfao

Blue eyes on non whites are OP. Brutal JBNWWBE (just be non white with blue eyes) pill.

I don't understand how normgroids can read and WRITE articles like this and not get blackpilled. This is literally some random nigger who is getting attention SOLELY due to his looks (genetic makeup), not his amazing talents, skills, or great personality. But noooo, they keep coping with bluepill thinking that looks and genes are not the most important thing and that it's just le cool article. Fucking hate this world.

I don't understand how normgroids can read and WRITE articles like this and not get blackpilled. This is literally some random nigger who is getting attention SOLELY due to his looks (genetic makeup), not his amazing talents, skills, or great personality. But noooo, they keep coping with bluepill thinking that looks and genes are not the most important thing and that it's just le cool article. Fucking hate this world.
People were convinced the child has a bright future ahead of him because of his odd yet enchanting look. One user named Duc Nambouri said, “He looks so unique. He shouldn’t struggle to be a great actor. He already stands out among the crowd.” Another TikTok user named Michael Brown-Herrer commented, “He is a masterpiece of beauty.” The general consensus was the child was beautiful. But there were those who had peculiar ideas of how he came to look the way he did.
Imagine writing an article about an ugly future incel. "People are convinced he will kill himself by 16 tops"

his build doesn't look like it scales well into the lategame
Wide IPD could be shit if he gets just a little too masculine.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
They can't get blackpilled because they lack sentience and self-awareness. They have probably never examined what their physicality is, and have never done introspection and have never understood their mentality either. Basically a bumbling idiot and just-worlder.

There was a blue eyed Negress in Nigeria who became mildly famous on the internet for her looks.
Blue eyes aren't regarded as attractive in niggeria lol, being associated with cataracts and supernatural curses.
She's very likely carrying a sex-linked genetic mutation for ocular alibinism as both her daughters inherited her blue eyes but the fraternal twin son that died in infancy did not. While blue eyes in Europeans isn't determined by a single gene but is tied to melanin levels in the skin, a polygenic trait where low melanin (=pale skin, hair, eyes) is determined by recessive alleles.
https://www.icirnigeria.org/ilorin-blue-eyed-family-i-was-told-its-congenital-cataract-mother/
 113902973 risikatblueeyes

P08mzrfq

So true. How do normies do it? You have articles that will praise the beauty of some Green eyed Afghan no name, or some blue eyed paki tea seller, b-but white supremacy totally isn't real goy, trust me! FOH with that bullshit. Everywhere you fucking look, shitskiks and swarthoids love white, blue eyed, light haired people.

his build doesn't look like it scales well into the lategame
Maybe but I think it could look good as he grows older

I don't really get the eyepill I actually slightly prefer the brown eyes especially in the first picture it just looks cuter.
Maybe for us men its different.
I do recall seing somewhere when I was younger that blue eyes scientifically look more attractive and can create a halo effect.