Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A study found out that women hate happy men while men love happy women

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
Psycnet APA did a study of what body/facial expression's were most attractive among men and women. The solid line indicates what men find the most attractive, while the dotted line is what women find the most attractive (The graph seems backwards however I explained why just below)
Women find men who smile to be ugly

The end results proved this. Men found women who smiled to be the most attractive, while women found men who smiled to be the least attractive. Women don't want you to be happy. They'd rather see you ashamed and depressed than happy. Keep in mind the graph looks backwards and seems more confusing than what it should be. When it says "male target" that means they presented a woman photos of a man who was either smiling, prideful, shameful, or neutral and then the woman rated them. Which results in it meaning that the dotted line is actually women rating men, while the solid line is men rating women.

View: https://youtu.be/jOk35FrmnjA?si=CTwNEMWfynfy8r46&t=338

- The paid PDF file.

Last edited:
happy men = oofy doofys

Interesting. Not surprised though

Psycnet APA did a study of what body/facial expression's were most attractive among men and women. The solid line indicates what men find the most attractive, while the dotted line is what women find the most attractive (The graph seems backwards however I explained why just below)
View attachment 1078471

The end results proved this. Men found women who smiled to be the most attractive, while women found men who smiled to be the least attractive. Women don't want you to be happy. They'd rather see you ashamed and depressed than happy. Keep in mind the graph looks backwards and seems more confusing than what it should be. When it says "male target" that means they presented a woman photos of a man who was either smiling, prideful, shameful, or neutral and then the woman rated them. Which results in it meaning that the dotted line is actually women rating men, while the solid line is men rating women.

- The paid PDF file.

Evil organics. All humans are fucking EVIL AND DESRVESD TO BE MURDERED.

PUAs: just smile, bro

Idk I might start smiling at women now that I know they don't like it.

Lifefuel for non smile cels like me (bad teeth)

Just be fucking miserable theory.
Didn't work for me...

View attachment 1078471

- The paid PDF file.

That’s brutal and unfair but well foids are sick

This is even more proof that foids are naturally sadistic and are bad people at heart.

This is even more proof that foids are naturally sadistic and are bad people at heart.
Don't even get me started on abortion. Women are the biggest mass killers since the Axis powers in World War 2.

Don't even get me started on abortion. Women are the biggest mass killers since the Axis powers in World War 2.
Yep, foids have committed a genocide over the years and it’s all been swept under the rug, also don’t forget how men fight over foids everyday and it usually results in death (especially if it’s over a foid)

And also foids can destroy a man’s life by manipulating his emotions, which again can result in suicide,

Foids are the most fucked up beings to walk the earth.

Yep, foids have committed a genocide over the years and it’s all been swept under the rug, also don’t forget how men fight over foids everyday and it usually results in death (especially if it’s over a foid)

And also foids can destroy a man’s life by manipulating his emotions, which again can result in suicide,

Uh hello based department 2

Probably because happy men have sources of happiness outside of relationships.

Happy smiling man = Submissive men and they hate them more than grumpy cold males

jews are just mere imitation of evil foids without the foids there wouldn't be kikes

Foids are destroyers of civilization. They despise all that is good and pure.

Great post. There's no end to the cruelty of human nature and women..

I just wanna be neet and isolate forever, especially as a 5'6.5" autistic uggo. This world fucking sucks donkey balls mang

Great post. There's no end to the cruelty of human nature and women..

I just wanna be neet and isolate forever, especially as a 5'6.5" autistic uggo. This world fucking sucks donkey balls mang
Thank you brocel. And agreed. The world does suck donkey balls. I don't want to be isolated anymore, however being out in public with people makes me so fucking anxious I can't stand it. I'd rather just stay in my NEET cave to avoid the extreme levels of stress and anxiety.

Thank you brocel. And agreed. The world does suck donkey balls. I don't want to be isolated anymore, however being out in public with people makes me so fucking anxious I can't stand it. I'd rather just stay in my NEET cave to avoid the extreme levels of stress and anxiety.
Based NEETcel! And I face the same dilemma as well with going outside..

size effect compared to looks?
Almost negligent

View attachment 1078471

- The paid PDF file.

So basically women like arrogant douchey Chad going by that, happy guy signals beta Billy.

For too long these cunts have been spoiled & permitted to be all around horrible shits, now they've got their freedom their true retarded petty nature comes out as they fuck everything up.

This is ok
Best Celebrity Smiles (Men) | List of Photogenic Male Stars

This is NOT ok
This Is The REAL St BlackOps2Cel. Seems to be an attractive young man. I  wish the incels would stop using him as their poster boy, he's never  associated himself with any incel

I hate everyone that’s happy

So basically women like arrogant douchey Chad going by that, happy guy signals beta Billy.

For too long these cunts have been spoiled & permitted to be all around horrible shits, now they've got their freedom their true retarded petty nature comes out as they fuck everything up.
This is ok
Best Celebrity Smiles (Men) | List of Photogenic Male Stars

This is NOT ok
This Is The REAL St BlackOps2Cel. Seems to be an attractive young man. I  wish the incels would stop using him as their poster boy, he's never  associated himself with any incel's never  associated himself with any incel
Female biology is a bitch.