Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A swiss newspaper quoted one of my posts on here wtffffff the feds are onto me

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
★★

"
Vergangenen September wandte sich ein Mitglied an die Community, nachdem ihn eine Frau an einer Schweizer Uni angesprochen hatte. «Das ist mir noch nie passiert. Super positiv, immer lächelnd, ziemlich anhänglich. Die ersten zwei Tage sprachen wir normal, und heute erwähnt sie fünfmal, dass sie einen Freund hat. Soll ich aufhören, mit ihr zu sprechen?», fragte er.
Ein weiteres Mitglied antwortete: «Sprich nicht zurück. Schau sie nicht an. Wie ein Chad. Wenn sie anhänglich wird, ergreife sie, schnüffle an ihr, drücke sie an die Wand und mach mit ihr rum, dann schlag zu.» Ein Chad ist in der Szene ein besonders attraktiver Mann, der auch Alpha-Mann genannt wird."

This is literally a 1:1 translation of what I wrote in the post above

They also mention that swiss police is monitoring incel activities what the fuck

Was it a foid journalist? :horror:

JFL at their obsession with the most mundane posts here, seeking to defame and blemish our image even more than it already has been by the MSM; the evil inkwell, complaining about university and his constant discrimination! :feelshaha:

JFL at their obsession with the most mundane posts here, seeking to defame and blemish our image even more than it already has been by the MSM; the evil inkwell, complaining about university and his constant discrimination! :feelshaha:

yeah its absolutely insane. the article is stating with complete seriousness that the incel movement is a danger to the european security. and how do they prove this? out of hundred thousands of post they quote one where a guy is complaining about getting friendzoned without any threats of violence :-DDD fking clowns

the journalist is a foid but they guy who digged up my post is a professor

Im sure mr expert can get as many women as he wants :-D

also if you are reading this u hate inciting dog get a real job instead of demonizing harmless people while digging through forums for hours jfl

Last edited:
Wow ok. The vast majority of us aren't 'dangerous', most are just sad bc of their situation. I'm just a lonely dude nothing more, I'd never hurt anyone

It's sanctioned bullying.

Last edited:
Probably cause we mocked swiss cucks for having thousands of armed agents protecting a WEF meeting.

Probably cause we mocked swiss cucks for having thousands of armed agents protecting a WEF meeting.

nahh I swear this "PHD student" literally typed "swiss" into the search bar and took the first post he came across
how can you be this fking lazy

nahh I swear this "PHD student" literally typed "swiss" into the search bar and took the first post he came across
how can you be this fking lazy
Lmao state of researchcucks and jewrnalists 2023.

yeah its absolutely insane. the article is stating with complete seriousness that the incel movement is a danger to the european security
Good. Fuck "european security". Also we're not a movement

also if you are reading this u hate inciting dog get a real job instead of demonizing harmless people while digging through forums for hours jfl
Based.

Fucking forget that piece of shit. Cope in peace, brocel.

Why are you cuck?
I'm just saying I don't hate women, neither do most people on here, I'm frustrated, I want a girlfriend and sex but I'm too ugly, how we're portrayed in the media is totally wrong and shocking

Yeah plenty of spooks here wasting Gov taxpayers money with their witch hunt

incels are the most dignified humans unlike simps, and cucks and soyboys and retard normies.

It’s hilarious how serious they take some of the posts.

It is a witch-hunt and here in Germany we say to make an elephant out of a mosquito. Again, the media is generalising

It's so weird how they call us violent yet there's I only been "incel" attacks in America, land of the mentally ill gun nuts.

Incels worldwide are just depressed, lazy losers who don't care about fighting. We just want to be left alone at this point.

Lol, Vice once quoted several lookism posts in an article, kek

Holy shit, I remember reading your original post, pretty funny some Swiss Chad translated it into German. We are going main stream, boys.

And to the Chad professor, if you're reading this: Trust me, you would understand our struggle if you were uglier or shorter or both. And in German: Geh kacken, du Fotzenlecker!

Im sure mr expert can get as many women as he wants :-D

Might even have an account as well :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

You're famous now

It's so weird how they call us violent yet there's I only been "incel" attacks in America, land of the mentally ill gun nuts.

Incels worldwide are just depressed, lazy losers who don't care about fighting. We just want to be left alone at this point.

Translated article, if you’re interested

"
Vergangenen September wandte sich ein Mitglied an die Community, nachdem ihn eine Frau an einer Schweizer Uni angesprochen hatte. «Das ist mir noch nie passiert. Super positiv, immer lächelnd, ziemlich anhänglich. Die ersten zwei Tage sprachen wir normal, und heute erwähnt sie fünfmal, dass sie einen Freund hat. Soll ich aufhören, mit ihr zu sprechen?», fragte er.
Ein weiteres Mitglied antwortete: «Sprich nicht zurück. Schau sie nicht an. Wie ein Chad. Wenn sie anhänglich wird, ergreife sie, schnüffle an ihr, drücke sie an die Wand und mach mit ihr rum, dann schlag zu.» Ein Chad ist in der Szene ein besonders attraktiver Mann, der auch Alpha-Mann genannt wird."

This is literally a 1:1 translation of what I wrote in the post above

They also mention that swiss police is monitoring incel activities what the fuck
Trying to do it better now... My name is Noah and I'm a Swiss journalist as well.

Right now, I am working on a project concerning the incel community and try to understand it better. For this, I also would love to talk to people who know the community from the inside.
That's why I'm posting here: Would anyone of you (preferably from the DACH region) like to share their story with me, how you got into the community?
I know that most of you probably don't have the best impression of journalists, to say the least. But let me assure you: If you decide to share your story with us, we won't publish anything without your permission from any of our conversations. Of course, we value your privacy as well!
Just answer this post, DM me or write me an email: [email protected]! I also have Threema: M4M3AZV7

Still not as bad as the german documentary about this forum which was paid by fucking taxes

Still not as bad as the german documentary about this forum which was paid by fucking taxes
So I guess we now know who was behind this jfl

@swissincel They have revealed themselves :feelsLSD:

Trying to do it better now... My name is Noah and I'm a Swiss journalist as well.

Right now, I am working on a project concerning the incel community and try to understand it better. For this, I also would love to talk to people who know the community from the inside.
That's why I'm posting here: Would anyone of you (preferably from the DACH region) like to share their story with me, how you got into the community?
I know that most of you probably don't have the best impression of journalists, to say the least. But let me assure you: If you decide to share your story with us, we won't publish anything without your permission from any of our conversations. Of course, we value your privacy as well!
Just answer this post, DM me or write me an email: [email protected]! I also have Threema: M4M3AZV7
*banned*

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Swissincel, you covers been blow you need to get out of there

Journalists get the rope