Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a tatted high-tier schizophrenic normie i know just impregnated a 3/10 bitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Who beats her every second day and he told me that she told him that "she gets wet and she liked it when he beats her ". And btw when u see this bitch on first sight u might think oooh she is quiet and reserved my standards are low and ill be a good guy and she will love me . YEAH RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Darktriadpill , lookspill , confirmed again boyos and the famous personality detector failed yet again. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"but women can like sense your vibe and read your wavelengths that's why they won't date you inkwell" :soy: I legit once heard a guy say "a lot of girls have a weirdo-dar" jfl

The child is going to be a truecel.

My sister knew a girl who when she turned 18 got a casher job and an apartment alone, fell in love with a guy that just got out of prison (typical tattooed chad "badboy"), he beat her, stole from her, knocked her up, and went back to prison after stealing a store for cigarettes. Now she is raising his gremlin with another cuck. Awalt chad only.

Dark triad maxxing is legit tbhtbh

Dark triad maxxing is legit tbhtbh
legit @watcher posted about this in brazil. it also works in ghetto areas, for blackcels in many cases only way to ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back