Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

Who’s to say I didn’t lurk before that too retard
You signed up with that retarded ass username there no way you actually learned what the forum was like before joining

What Tf SFCels ? I Was Given A 20% Warning Just For A Racial Slur Whilw You Curries Get Away With Everything
Hahahha typical schizo, lurk more fakecel

We Fought Them And They Had Far More Numbers , Curryland Was Taken Over By Literally Only 30K British Men , Even Niggers Mog You Curries , Know Your Fucking Place Streetshitter
Curries wereliterally fighting in the Western Front against the Nazis you low IQ inbred Slavic rape baby

Be Glad We Didn't Won WW2 You Little Curry Shit , Otherwise You Wouldn't Have Been Talking Shit Behind Your Screen
The most Nazi woman in the world, Savitri Devi, who thought Hitler was a God, got spitroasted by curries daily

You're Only Tough Because The Mods Favor Ethnics And Because This Forum Is Like 60% Curries , I Lurked There Before You Even Joined , Stfu Kys Filthy Pajeet
And you didn't know what SFcel was? Liar

Wa
You signed up with that retarded ass username there no way you actually learned what the forum was like before joining
Was I supposed to join named Adolf Hitler or some other stupid retarded name kek

Wa

Was I supposed to join named Adolf Hitler or some other stupid retarded name kek
No but maybe not some gay soy username like "SunnyDayLover"

@LifeMaxxer The fact that SFcels don't have anything to contribute shows that my opening post was high IQ

@LifeMaxxer The fact that SFcels don't have anything to contribute shows that my opening post was high IQ
Your National Average IQ Is 80 You Fucking Retard

"Oh no the ugly white racist chuds are being racist to me"

Im not even curry but curries would wipe the shit out their ass using your countrymen. 1bil vs a measly 25mil. Classic example of SFcels delusionality
1 Austrian Is Worth More Than Your Whole Worthless Race

Your National Average IQ Is 80 You Fucking Retard
And what's your fucking IQ? Are you university educated? Did you get into a gymnasium?

And what's your fucking IQ? Are you university educated? Did you get into a gymnasium?
Who Tf Are You Streetshitter ? Know Your Place You Filthy Little Shit

The most Nazi woman in the world, Savitri Devi, who thought Hitler was a God, got spitroasted by curries daily
Fuck Your Worthless Race , Pakis Will Nuke Your Worthless Country Anyway

Issue is young immigrant males poach white females from low-tier normie white men. But yeah I agree prolly those nazi sites fucked me for life. I wasted my youth on them

Curries wereliterally fighting in the Western Front against the Nazis you low IQ inbred Slavic rape baby
Curries Are A Bunch Of Midget Little Shits , Everyone Can Beat A Curry

Who Tf Are You Streetshitter ? Know Your Place You Filthy Little Shit
Looks like I touched a nerve. I was admitted to engineering school. You never got admitted to a gymnasium. Low IQ Slavic mutt rape baby.

Looks like I touched a nerve. I was admitted to engineering school. You never got admitted to a gymnasium. Low IQ Slavic mutt rape baby.
Tales From The Slums Of Mumbai , You're A Fucking Streetshitter , You Are Worthless , Kys You Filthy Pajeet

What are you going to engineer a machine that automatically makes low IQ JBW threads?

Issue is young immigrant males poach white females from low-tier normie white men. But yeah I agree prolly those nazi sites fucked me for life. I wasted my youth on them
You're coping if you think prime women are being taken. Have you seen the white women on 90 day fiance? Old fat hags with bad personalities. Latino HTN are taking literally the worst white women.

You're coping if you think prime women are being taken. Have you seen the white women on 90 day fiance? Old fat hags with bad personalities. Latino HTN are taking literally the worst white women.
Cope Spics, niggers and Arabs are taking all the white foids

What are you going to engineer a machine that automatically makes low IQ JBW threads?
Show me a single thread of yours more high IQ than this thread or admit you're a failure who gets mogged by streetshitters

Cope Spics, niggers and Arabs are taking all the white foids
Not what the statistics show. If you deny statistics, you are a bluepill cuck simp for white women

Been knew this , rather you’re meek or aggressive you’ll still be hated soley for being black . So why would I try to be appeasing to them ?
Have Fun Being Shot By Your Fellow Niggers Then In Some Random Streets

Show me a single thread of yours more high IQ than this thread or admit you're a failure who gets mogged by streetshitters

Not what the statistics show. If you deny statistics, you are a bluepill cuck simp for white women
Says The Curries Who Would Literally Castrate Themselves Just To Lick White Feet

Been knew this , rather you’re meek or aggressive you’ll still be hated soley for being black . So why would I try to be appeasing to them ?
Yeah, fuck them

@Caesercel @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer He's a ban evader, please ban his IP address

@Caesercel @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer He's a ban evader, please ban his IP address
They let me make my account I self banned you retarded fucking shit skin

You're A JBW Spammer Race Baiting Retard , They Should Ban Your IP Instead You Little Pajeet Pussy

Low IQ thread with bad English, Sewer tier. English is a white language, why am I better at it than you? Colourism is a proven thing in all races, you think it's not an advantage having white skin? White men have more money, you think chicks won't want to be betabuxxed by them?

Look at all the raceplay subreddits where Asian and black and Latino and Indian women are begging for white cock. Look at Mindy Kaling. Look at statistics.

You'd still be incel under feminism without immigration, but the capitalist economy would collapse faster from birth rates

Low IQ thread with bad English,
I was fatigued and angry when I wrote that thread and my auto correct doesn't work when I'm typing in all caps
Sewer tier. English is a white language, why am I better at it than you?
Your not
Colourism is a proven thing in all races, you think it's not an advantage having white skin?
It's not
White men have more money, you think chicks won't want to be betabuxxed by them?
Your proving my point that "JBW" is just betabuxxing
Look at all the raceplay subreddits where Asian and black and Latino and Indian women are begging for white cock. Look at Mindy Kaling. Look at statistics.
They want white chads also Latino women? I though you were good at English. Last thing if ethnic foids really "want white cock so badly" where is my foid?

You'd still be incel under feminism without immigration, but the capitalist economy would collapse faster from birth rates
no i would be incel do to lack of young women 18-24

I was fatigued and angry when I wrote that thread and my auto correct doesn't work when I'm typing in all caps

Your not

It's not

Your proving my point that "JBW" is just betabuxxing

They want white chads also Latino women? I though you were good at English. Last thing if ethnic foids really "want white cock so badly" where is my foid?
Have you even tried? You do understand that JBW is weaker in white majority countries? Set your Tinder to the Phillipines and say you're a good Christian boy. You won't even need to greencardmaxx.

Have you even tried?
Yes
You do understand that JBW is weaker in white majority countries?
It's weak everywhere
Set your Tinder to the Phillipines and say you're a good Christian boy.
I don't have tinder
You won't even need to greencardmaxx.
What I'm going to talk to foids on tinder and have no way of having sex with them because I live thousands of miles away?

Yes

It's weak everywhere

I don't have tinder

What I'm going to talk to foids on tinder and have no way of having sex with them because I live thousands of miles away?
You realise airplanes exist right?