Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A true Mentalcel

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Stumbled across this guy. Watched some of his videos and...wow. It's pretty depressing and kinda an eye opener. Loneliness can truly be a terrible thing

Jake is (now) 42, has lived for over two decades in his parents basement and makes lots of videos to cope with lonliness. Some videos showcase his artwork, music, and some are him weeping from the sheer isolation

At least he got some buzz with THIS video giving his views on Women and how he truly hates em...his other videos though...

Pretty clear he's suffering from some mental disorder. Maybe it's due to him being alone all this time or whatever but it's pretty sad to see this especially since he himself actually admitted that he wanted to get better and wanted to have a good life but no longer knows what to do. Almost like giving up completely.

"I just never wanted to be here and never enjoyed anything but my fluffy girl. My best friend. My family is sicker and they never must have loved me enough"

And a Brutal glimpse of his younger self. All those trophies in the background kinda makes me think he had a lot of potential for something at least...shame

I wonder if this will be me if I LDAR all the time. Starting to lose all motivation to do anything and only interested in drinking, like this dude. Hopefully this ain't it

lol I remember watching his I hate women video a few years back, I wonder if he's dead

46cfd5677c6834349f85a939ee9f5945355ca27020bb0c67cc75a03376932f34
T2UYMer7h6S gdtpiHx8JNZdGb0lJ9jmwH8lRvrvEvY

lol I remember watching his I hate women video a few years back, I wonder if he's dead

A lot of his stuff got terminated. I tried to find anything in relation to this dude but only thing I heard about him recently is that he got arrested or something. Hoping that's not true but oh well.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe :

For some reason it’s always much harder to watch the videos.
The internet itself has a huge depersonalising effect. It’s easy to forget the people you are speaking to or about are as real as you are.
Add to this the nature of text, it’s much more dry than a video. Emotion is not conveyed as easily.
But with a video... suddenly it’s real. To say nothing of how little he must think he has to lose to upload that showing his face.
He couldn’t even put a shirt on.

... and it always raises the question, do I look like that too?

This dude is clearly suffering some severe mental illness

1. Still able to use human speech
2. Still makes semi-coherent sentences
3. Has not grown horns as a result of his prolonged detachment from society
4. Is mentalcel

I see everyone gets to be a mentalcel nowdays.

----

White, blonde hair,tall... I'm guessing at least 5'11+
He could have easily been carried through life by his genetics if he capitalized on them. If you look at his younger self, I could definitely see a future lawyer, banker... even some journalist for a prestigious newspaper.

I'm white, although I'm short, and I have the phenotype/genotype of the dirty lower class of whites. (I am reminded of this fact, both directly and indirectly, nearly on a daily basis) He, on the other hand, had top genetics, but not everyone is capable of living up to their potential.

There's a really bizarre video where he talks about his obscure fetishes, but I can't find it anymore.

There's a really bizarre video where he talks about his obscure fetishes, but I can't find it anymore.
A lot of people forget youtube has a search function on channels, do you remember at least one word from the title?

Thats normal.

For this guy.

loneliness doesn't affect your mental health:lul::lul::lul:

A lot of people forget youtube has a search function on channels, do you remember at least one word from the title?
No. I just remember that he had a long beard, that he was really sweaty and greasy and I think it's from 2012, but I 'm not sure.

me in 20 years

All of his other channels got terminated, which is likely where the video he's talking about his from if it was really in 2012

1. Still able to use human speech
2. Still makes semi-coherent sentences
3. Has not grown horns as a result of his prolonged detachment from society
4. Is mentalcel

I see everyone gets to be a mentalcel nowdays.

----

White, blonde hair,tall... I'm guessing at least 5'11+
He could have easily been carried through life by his genetics if he capitalized on them. If you look at his younger self, I could definitely see a future lawyer, banker... even some journalist for a prestigious newspaper.

I'm white, although I'm short, and I have the phenotype/genotype of the dirty lower class of whites. (I am reminded of this fact, both directly and indirectly, nearly on a daily basis) He, on the other hand, had top genetics, but not everyone is capable of living up to their potential.

are you Irish like me? we have one issue: potential wifebeater. this has been carried through 3 generations at the least, twice in the last one.

an excess production of cortisol during childhood will cause the brain to rewire. you will become introverted ans autistic-like. after the brain is fully developed this is irreversible. many of these "he got a mental illness during puberty" is just that.

I had high T induction during the prenatal period. this also causes autism and now I liked some framed out, manlet biker fuck.