Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A uniquely non-unique life

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
I think that for unattractive, unsuccessful men like us, part of the tragedy of inceldom or life in general can be explained by how insignificant and irrelevant our individualities are.
From each one of our perspectives, we live and see through our own selves, our own individual bodies; through our ideologies, we interpret based on our pre-set ideas. Therefore we prioritize ourselves, and see ourselves not as a ''NPC'', but rather a ''main character''. (I hate to use these terms, but I'm way too sleep deprived right now to articulate it better.) That couldn't be further from the truth. To the average person, you are no one. Nothing at all. Just another side character who has no redeeming qualities to stand out from the crowd. What you want, or what you NEED, is none of anyone's concern, because why should it be really? When you see a random normie in the street, do you worry about their needs? You don't. You're already too occupied with your own life to do so, and besides, that stranger is way too irrelevant to your life for you to give a damn about them anyway.

What am I trying to say, you may wonder. Well, in simpler terms, you're absolutely irrelevant.

''B-but @FakeFakecel !!! Why should I give a fuck about what others think of me ????'' That's a very valid question. And truthfully you don't HAVE TO care. But it doesn't matter if you care or not. Because you're irrelevant. Life is still going on even if you don't care. You not caring doesn't change the fact that you're a repulsive subhuman. Doesn't change the fact that Chad will live the dream while you suffer eternally. We are powerless in that regard- We just can't make any big changes to life. That's what makes you and me irrelevant. And because we are irrelevant, we have all the more reason to suffer. After all, nobody wants to play the role of a worm who gets stepped on by all passers-by.

But our existence is tragic for the opposite reason too. That is, because we are important in our own world. One can ignore what is irrelevant and trivial. Doing this is not only easy, but to be expected. Trust me when I say NO ONE truly cares about NPCs.

Anywho, unlike ignoring worthless ones, ignoring what is relevant, important and unique is different. Or ''coping'', if you're looking for a dumbed-down term. Coping is painful and humiliating for the coper.

One of the bigger tragedies of the incel life is precisely this: Realizing that your oh-so-precious life, your poignant, fragile, unrepeatable and unique experiences are completely IGNORED by the world.

Life has given origin to your existence. And now it is that same life that disowns you, ignores you, leaves you alone, and will destroy you. You were created just to suffer. That is your existential reality.

@hierophant

Our lives are incomplete with missing opportunities and experiences blocked off from us

People are all assholes who don't care about eachother.

If all the young guys (who don't have jobs yet) as ugly or worse than me killed ourselves, no one would care except immediate family.

@Efiliste thoughts?

@Efiliste thoughts?
Very philosophical and great to read (very relatable). The incel is often times considered the abomination of nature. Our father's weren't meant to reproduce and pass on their genes. We are beings that should have never existed, nature is the problem. Nature is what needs to be destroyed. Life doesn't care, it is only pitilessly indifferent. You are merely here to be used by your genes and exploited to pass on your DNA. There is no inherent meaning to it. Death/non-existence seems to be better than life because there is unlimited freedom, you are not being exploited by your own desires, DNA, and needs (which you never asked to have). The world sees men as expendable objects due to us having lots of sperm. Women are treated like angels and princesses because they have "precious" eggs. There are more men sent to war for this reason. More violent attacks on men. More men being exploited.

All around, this post you made was incredibly philosophical and incredibly true. Life and nature are complete bitches towards us and men in general.

I think that for unattractive, unsuccessful men like us, part of the tragedy of inceldom or life in general can be explained by how insignificant and irrelevant our individualities are.
From each one of our perspectives, we live and see through our own selves, our own individual bodies; through our ideologies, we interpret based on our pre-set ideas. Therefore we prioritize ourselves, and see ourselves not as a ''NPC'', but rather a ''main character''. (I hate to use these terms, but I'm way too sleep deprived right now to articulate it better.) That couldn't be further from the truth. To the average person, you are no one. Nothing at all. Just another side character who has no redeeming qualities to stand out from the crowd. What you want, or what you NEED, is none of anyone's concern, because why should it be really? When you see a random normie in the street, do you worry about their needs? You don't. You're already too occupied with your own life to do so, and besides, that stranger is way too irrelevant to your life for you to give a damn about them anyway.

What am I trying to say, you may wonder. Well, in simpler terms, you're absolutely irrelevant.

''B-but @FakeFakecel !!! Why should I give a fuck about what others think of me ????'' That's a very valid question. And truthfully you don't HAVE TO care. But it doesn't matter if you care or not. Because you're irrelevant. Life is still going on even if you don't care. You not caring doesn't change the fact that you're a repulsive subhuman. Doesn't change the fact that Chad will live the dream while you suffer eternally. We are powerless in that regard- We just can't make any big changes to life. That's what makes you and me irrelevant. And because we are irrelevant, we have all the more reason to suffer. After all, nobody wants to play the role of a worm who gets stepped on by all passers-by.

But our existence is tragic for the opposite reason too. That is, because we are important in our own world. One can ignore what is irrelevant and trivial. Doing this is not only easy, but to be expected. Trust me when I say NO ONE truly cares about NPCs.

Anywho, unlike ignoring worthless ones, ignoring what is relevant, important and unique is different. Or ''coping'', if you're looking for a dumbed-down term. Coping is painful and humiliating for the coper.

One of the bigger tragedies of the incel life is precisely this: Realizing that your oh-so-precious life, your poignant, fragile, unrepeatable and unique experiences are completely IGNORED by the world.

Life has given origin to your existence. And now it is that same life that disowns you, ignores you, leaves you alone, and will destroy you. You were created just to suffer. That is your existential reality.

@hierophant
this is the stalkerpill

nobody knows of you, nobody cares of you.

Very philosophical and great to read (very relatable). The incel is often times considered the abomination of nature. Our father's weren't meant to reproduce and pass on their genes. We are beings that should have never existed, nature is the problem. Nature is what needs to be destroyed. Life doesn't care, it is only pitilessly indifferent. You are merely here to be used by your genes and exploited to pass on your DNA. There is no inherent meaning to it. Death/non-existence seems to be better than life because there is unlimited freedom, you are not being exploited by your own desires, DNA, and needs (which you never asked to have). The world sees men as expendable objects due to us having lots of sperm. Women are treated like angels and princesses because they have "precious" eggs. There are more men sent to war for this reason. More violent attacks on men. More men being exploited.

All around, this post you made was incredibly philosophical and incredibly true. Life and nature are complete bitches towards us and men in general.
good read
saved

Ugly people are too irrelevant to matter. Now chads are very interesting just because they look good