Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A video that shows why it’s cucked to care about ‘contributing to society‘.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://youtu.be/8MIDcd5Tq_8

Lkke the topic title says, a video that shows why it’s cucked to care about ‘contributing to society‘.

I’m not calling the dude in the video a cuck since he is just working to make money but the prideful ‘I contribute to society and you don’t‘ type people are cuckolds because this is where your money goes towards, towards women to pay taxes for their abortion, birth control and shit like that and when working, you also have to do shit like this but again, the dude in the video isn’t been a cuck since he is just making money.

That cashier should shut his mouth and ring it up

Never contribute to a society that rejects you

17124.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/8MIDcd5Tq_8

Lkke the topic title says, a video that shows why it’s cucked to care about ‘contributing to society‘.

I’m not calling the dude in the video a cuck since he is just working to make money but the prideful ‘I contribute to society and you don’t‘ type people are cuckolds because this is where your money goes towards, towards women to pay taxes for their abortion, birth control and shit like that and when working, you also have to do shit like this but again, the dude in the video isn’t been a cuck since he is just making money.

Where are you from? Abortions that aren't from 3 causals are payed by the state? Extremely cucked if so.

Last edited:
Where are you from? Abortions that aren't from 3 casuals are payed by the state? Extremely cucked if so.
I’m from UK but yeah, I believe tax money goes out to femoids.

True. I also don’t care if my work directly helps people or not. I always hear people saying how they want their job to make a positive impact somewhere:soy: and I just can’t bring myself to give a shit.

Hahahaha...a "hole"/"Soy Male" lecturing us on "productivity"...Pathetic.

My VIQ is above average. I could gladly denigrate "holes" if I wished...

Serious that someone thinks in contributing to society

"Plan-b lifetime supply", necessary to feel the warm cum on them, a lot of teen foids use it, imagine the pleasure that these young and old men feel inside them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back