Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A woman responded to my video on the importance of height

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers

Attachments

• femalecomment.JPG
    femalecomment.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
And yes, I asked her how tall her ex boyfriends were

Note that she never said she has dated a short guy, also note she only said her friends "wouldn't mind" dating shorter guys, not that they have

she's lying or its a troon

Stop reading after seeing "BuT TalL WaHMen" Bitch just lower your fucking standards and boom a boyfriend

Note that she never said she has dated a short guy, also note she only said her friends "wouldn't mind" dating shorter guys, not that they have
exactly

Your first foid fan :chad::chad::chad:

This was my response to her comment

You say you wouldn't want a tall boyfriend, but I ask you, how tall were your ex boyfriends? And I'd like to know, have your friends ever been in a relationship with a man who was noticeably shorter than them? Actions speak louder than words.The only men who are going to reject a woman due to her height are Chad's who have hundreds of options, the average guy, or an involuntarily celibate guy such as myself, would not reject a woman just because she's too tall. It wouldn't surprise me if very short women were perhaps bullied in school by other girls, or something of that nature, but in the adult world, nobody cares, and a woman who blames her height for not being able to get a boyfriend is simply a chad only girl.Yes, I have issues, autism being a major contributor, at first, I blamed myself and for years tried to work on my personality, but alas, it was made manifest that it had nothing to due with my personality, but the fact I am a sub 5 male eternally rejected by the world.Thank you for your comment, be sure to answer my question soon. It is pleasing that you did not rush in to the comments section to accuse me of hating women.

She as 5'10 wants 6'+, real problem is that they all want that. Even 5' girls dont want under 5'9 guys as minimum. The shorter they are, the more obsessed with height they are. Also i doubt that shes honest about short girls problems, everyone knows that short foids are privileged as fuck.

She as 5'10 wants 6'+, real problem is that they all want that. Even 5' girls dont want under 5'9 guys as minimum. The shorter they are, the more obsessed with height they are. Also i doubt that shes honest about short girls problems, everyone knows that short foids are privileged as fuck.
A lot of guys literally have a fetish for short women, I have never seen such a thing with short men.

mega virtue signal

And of course she hopes God will give you the strength to live happily,

Just not with her teehee.

And of course she hopes God will give you the strength to live happily,

Just not with her teehee.
I will be surprised if she says she has indeed dated a short guy.

Ask if she would bang you

A lot of guys literally have a fetish for short women, I have never seen such a thing with short men.
Yeah, short foids are worshipped by majority of men, when they complain they actually brag, as foids like to be infantilized and spoiled. Muh cant reach the top shelf :feelstastyman:jfl if thats their biggest problem in life. Still great majority of men find tall women super attractive also. Height for foids is nearly irrelevant. For men is crucial.

Yeah, short foids are worshipped by majority of men, when they complain they actually brag, as foids like to be infantilized and spoiled. Muh cant reach the top shelf :feelstastyman:jfl if thats their biggest problem in life. Still great majority of men find tall women super attractive also. Height for foids is nearly irrelevant. For men is crucial.

Ask if she would bang you
Now thats the real question. Foids should put their cunts where their mouth is, otherwise its all empty talk.

Now thats the real question. Foids should put their cunts where their mouth is, otherwise its all empty talk.
Actually, By asking them out as an ugly man, You destroy all her ego.

Our collab when?

She (he) must be from my Slavic prison, Minecraft By Zyczu was a launcher with mods (which I was using)

I didn't bother to read what she wrote, but I assume it's just the typical lying and virtue signaling.

I didn't bother to read what she wrote, but I assume it's just the typical lying and virtue signaling.
pretty much, though I was pleasantly surprised she didn't accuse me of hating women

Tall f*males say shit like
teehee I just want a man who is 6" :foidSoy:
But then ask about their dating history and it's all 6'8" Chads.

in real life manlets aint even humans to them.

Stop reading after seeing "BuT TalL WaHMen" Bitch just lower your fucking standards and boom a boyfriend
tall foids are the biggest tee heers in the planet, conveniently ignore manlets and bottom 80% of men to just cry about how chad no want them.

I have received another comment

Attachments

• foidcomment2.JPG
    foidcomment2.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 35
tall foids are the biggest tee heers in the planet, conveniently ignore manlets and bottom 80% of men to just cry about how chad no want them.

Sounds like an ENFP pick me / I'm not like the other girls type of foid. They are also the type that would date a guy in his twenties when they're 15. They are cute but they're constantly flirting with different men.

Sounds like an ENFP pick me / I'm not like the other girls type of foid. They are also the type that would date a guy in his twenties when they're 15. They are cute but they're constantly flirting with different men.
She replied with an even more stupid comment. She said she's femcel because she keeps getting rejected once she says she wants a serious relationship, lmao. Their account was made two days ago, so it was probably a troll.

She replied with an even more stupid comment. She said she's femcel because she keeps getting rejected once she says she wants a serious relationship, lmao. Their account was made two days ago, so it was probably a troll.
I just briefly read through it but I think she's real.

all vadias, not without as some beta in denial still manage to take opinion of foid seriously, uselessness.

At each end of your text is a coping for bitches: "I don't care" = I don’t want (blackpill is irrefutable, even the normies use it indirectly).
"my friends prefer" = they just like that.

Give that bitch a fuck.

Nigga... This shit is hilarious. What man wants "intimacy" and not pussy? This isn't some 18th century novel.

They just had a full mental breakdown on me lol, I am not going to post it because "she" (most likely a tranny) lurks on here and I'm not going to give them attention. You know where to find it if you are interested.

Femoid Inconvenience vs Incels Basic Needs not met.