Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A world where holes, are just holes

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was watching a Candice owens video about Olivia chad slut Wilde and how she shat on shortcel Shia labough, and apparently our god Jordan Peterson. And I was thinking.
Imagine a world where women were not in the discussion. Women were not valued for their political beliefs. Women weren’t privileged. Women weren’t disadvantaged persons. They were not persons at all.
I’m going to start the change by what I can change how I interact. Unless foids are serving me they don’t exist. But you can always remove roadblocks :feelsokman:

Black Hole Nsf GIF by GIPHY News

women aren’t people, they are property

If I was king of the world I would rule foids are fauna just like all the other animals you see around

If I was king of the world I would rule foids are fauna just like all the other animals you see around
But would you put them beneath Kilimanjaro in rolling Savannah or Irish isles or freeze their asses in tundra lol

But would you put them beneath Kilimanjaro in rolling Savannah or Irish isles or freeze their asses in tundra lol
I would like to see than one savannah and see how they cope with lions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back