Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming AAA gaming, indie gaming or retro gaming?

Which do you like most?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Hm, another random poll from me! :)

I only play GTA V Online and Warhammer40k Soulstorm

Don't really play games anymore ,quit a year ago . I used to play alot of bloodborne and deep rock galactic on ps4

By retro I do not mean sega saturn or arcade cabinets, but N64 and late 90s to early 2000 I see that as retro enough for my generation at least, PS1, PS2, N64, Gamecube that's where the gold is.

I dont plat viddogames very often anymore. I like to play pokemon tbhngl

retro still kicks ass

All three of them are good provided you know where to look for.

Oh wow retro beat even indie!

I didn't see that coming :)

I am playing World of Warcraft since 2005. And nothing really else.

Retro and indie, maybe one AAA game. Most AAA games are trash this days, overpriced, incomplete, broken on release, overhyped, w0ke and many other issues.

I do give indie games a chance but most are low budget shit job, gaming requires funds. funds to develop a polished game. its all aboyt writing and creating engaging sstory . indie games cant do that. only a few have managed to do it.

aaa games all the way. coz graphics and tight gameplay. aaa games have bigger world and things to do and see.

Been a retro gamer before retro gaming was cool (2000s). Still love it to this day, it's a passion I've always had, even though greedy dickheads, soys, and trannies really fucked up the scene bad.

None of em, gaming is for sissies

anything as long as it feels indie

I play all the new slop

Retro, but I still play AAA games sometimes.