Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abelism isn’t a soy word.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, ableism isn’t a soy word, it’s just that feminists and soys use that word incorrectley and remember, soys and feminists change the meaning of many words, you know how they call us incels a hivemind? Hivemind means you’re like the majority but soys and feminists who are total NPCS changed the meaning of it to ’Not like the majority’ so yeah, some words may sound soy because of them degenerates trying to change shit.

For example, soys and feminists call jokes ableism but I’m not even offended by the South Park episode of Asperger syndrome since it’s just a joke.

When I call something ableism, I mean ACTUAL ableism such as when NPCS say that they hate autistic men and when they dehumanise them.

I don’t find the word retard abelist just as long as it isn’t used in a way to dehumanise someone and just in a ‘Dude, that’s dumb’ type of way.

yes it is. Now stop using it ffs

Incels should take back word Ableism

Like the topic title says, ableism isn’t a soy word, it’s just that feminists and soys use that word incorrectley and remember, soys and feminists change the meaning of many words, you know how they call us incels a hivemind? Hivemind means you’re like the majority but soys and feminists who are total NPCS changed the meaning of it to ’Not like the majority’ so yeah, some words may sound soy because of them degenerates trying to change shit.

For example, soys and feminists call jokes ableism but I’m not even offended by the South Park episode of Asperger syndrome since it’s just a joke.

When I call something ableism, I mean ACTUAL ableism such as when NPCS say that they hate autistic men and when they dehumanise them.

I don’t find the word retard abelist just as long as it isn’t used in a way to dehumanise someone and just in a ‘Dude, that’s dumb’ type of way.
This

-BrettyBoy-