Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortion is about women being able to decide who lives and who dies

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
women as a group want full power of human reproduction . They litteraly want to not allow a baby to be born by anyway except with their consent all way to 9 month point(hell lo believe in after birth abortion). It’s a goddam gen o cide. They would be happy with right to take ours also. It’s funny how foids are so concentrated with these ideas lacking humanity.

Who cares if another bully lives or dies? As a based and jokerpilled antinatalist I hate children more than anything on the planet so after the annoying loud obnoxious cunt is being born i would abort this nigga back to the shadow realm with a baseball bat to its tiny baby head and beat the shit out of this annoying bastard till his deformed head turns to mush and sacrifice it to Moloch :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
(in a video game)
It was legal for women to mur der no questions asked. Now there is 50 jurisdictions in my country. But on living or dying it’s the same as them choosing sex partners. Now they have one less pedestal on choosing everything

Of course women hate babies. They are bald, under 6 feet tall, they cry and need attention all the time instead of the woman getting it, babies don't have phd's and they are broke. Of course women want to kill them.

Of course women hate babies. They are bald, under 6 feet tall, they cry and need attention all the time instead of the woman getting it, babies don't have phd's and they are broke. Of course women want to kill them.
They waNt to control reproduction so they manipulate every other faccat of society. It’s funny they started this push at “sexual liberation” everyone was going to get more sex. :soy::foidSoy::feelsclown:
Now we have whores running around yet stuffier than a hen in a henhouse who constantly abort to post on their social media feeds

None of us got any of that free, low stake sex

women as a group want full power of human reproduction . They litteraly want to not allow a baby to be born by anyway except with their consent all way to 9 month point(hell lo believe in after birth abortion). It’s a goddam gen o cide. They would be happy with right to take ours also. It’s funny how foids are so concentrated with these ideas lacking humanity.
abortion should be a sport where MEN say 'fuck no, not my responsibility'

2022 02 17 10 11 51 abortion baseball   Google Search   Brave

ABORTION BASEBALL

BATTERS UP

Super high IQ post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6