Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abortions are Justified because fetuses are female

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-
Response to @Spooky_Heejin https://incels.is/threads/the-empathetic-genders-genocide-among-the-vulnerable.553043

Half of the abortions are of female fetuses so they are justified. And other half are female till 2nd month in development so they are okay below 2nd month.

I don't support murder, you must be sick in your mind to think a foetus just because it's a female is bad, we are talking about foetus

Sorry I disagree. There are already too many men in this world. Why do you want more men? The more women the better. You have nothing to lose. Less = expensive. The global sex ratio should be swung in the favor of men.

No they're not justified. A society needs men and women to carry on its survivality

Abortion gives women power on who gets to live or not, that's another reason

Sorry I disagree. There are already too many men in this world. Why do you want more men? The more women the better. You have nothing to lose. Less = expensive. The global sex ratio should be swung in the favor of men.
Yep another good point

I don't support murder, you must be sick in your mind to think a foetus just because it's a female is bad, we are talking about foetus
that shit isn't even conscious :feelsUgh: would you prefer a kid be raised by a broke single mother and end up on this forum?

that shit isn't even conscious :feelsUgh: would you prefer a kid be raised by a broke single mother and end up on this forum?
Whether a guy ends up here or not doesn't depend on whether he has two or one parent, it depend on whether he got good genetics or bad

I'm not debating someone about abortion when they talk about other men's penises non-stop. Also, why not just write your response as a comment on my thread?
Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2

Incelsis Faggot 3

Whether a guy ends up here or not doesn't depend on whether he has two or one parent, it depend on whether he got good genetics or bad
yes it does. Man born to single mothers are more likely to be anti social and end up in jail. If the mother is broke, then she's probably gonna work 2 jobs or work 1 tiring job and won't have the time or energy to spend time with her child. If you're poor, you're way more likely to have bad nutrition which affects facial and body growth. Also, almost half the people in this forum are poor. There's a link between incels and bad parents and financially instability.

I'm not debating someone about abortion when they talk about other men's penises non-stop. Also, why not just write your response as a comment on my thread?
BBC means "Big Brown Cuck" don't you know that.

No they're not justified. A society needs men and women to carry on its survivality
I wrote this thread JFL. I am vegan myself and think abortion and shit is psychopathic and demonic. Abortion is funny 'cause it's woman killing woman

yes it does. Man born to single mothers are more likely to be anti social and end up in jail. If the mother is broke, then she's probably gonna work 2 jobs or work 1 tiring job and won't have the time or energy to spend time with her child. If you're poor, you're way more likely to have bad nutrition which affects facial and body growth. Also, almost half the people in this forum are poor. There's a link between incels and bad parents and financially instability.
The foeticide thing isn't happening most of the time because the dad is a dead beat who leaves baby mother after sex, it's the sex havers having sex carelessly without protection and then don't take accountability for their mistake, so they abort it, allowing abortion will make these guys more careless and take even lesser accountability. Sex havers need to take responsibility

I am vegan myself and think abortion and shit is psychopathic and demonic. Abortion is funny 'cause it's woman killing woman
You think abortion is psychopathic, then say it's funny? Are you purposefully trying to be ironic?

Cope. You were clearly talking about penises if you read the context to those threads.
That's the same thing @gotet says. You accept when he does it :feelskek: :feelskek: . But when I do it I am a faggot, Yeah right?

That's the same thing @gotet says. You accept when he does it :feelskek: :feelskek: . But when I do it I am a faggot, Yeah right?
I never mentioned anything about him. This is simply deflecting.

The foeticide thing isn't happening most of the time because the dad is a dead beat who leaves baby mother after sex, it's the sex havers having sex carelessly without protection and then don't take accountability for their mistake, so they abort it, allowing abortion will make these guys more careless and take even lesser accountability. Sex havers need to take responsibility
what do you base it on that they will take more responsibility? single mothers have existed for as long as time, most man would rather pay child support for 20 years rather than raise a child + pay the bills for 20 years. Teenagers are not gonna stop having unprotected sex just because abortion is banned, teenagers are dumb af and constantly engage in dumb behavior when they know the consequences. A child shouldn't suffer because of the dumb behavior of two normies.

So you're coping by laughing. I understand.
If I didn't, I would have gone ER by now. Soyddit is full of woman discussing and encouraging each other to kill their fetuses.

The word "abortion" it self is a euphemism. We should say "chopping the fetus into pieces" instead. Saying abortion sounds like you stopped the owen while baking bread or something.

If saw those slaughter house videos or abortion videos, I would never fall for mainstream view of "morality"

I never mentioned anything about him. This is simply deflecting.
He made multiple threads about BLACKED.COM and doesn't get faggot label. But I said BBC three times and I do... Does that sound fair?

As they are the only two options. Create a environment when young people are forced to marry and decrease cost of living all these problems will get solved.

He made multiple threads about BLACKED.COM and doesn't get faggot label. But I said BBC three times and I do... Does that sound fair?
Then you're just as bad as him. I don't see every thread posted on here, that's why I didn't crap on him.

The word "abortion" it self is a euphemism. We should say "chopping the fetus into pieces" instead. Saying abortion sounds like you stopped the owen while baking bread or something.
Agreed.

My father used to hit me like this when I made blunders. I am sure he would kill me if I said that to him. Indian Parents are scary man....

Can we even do anything to try to stop it? Everyone in this demolalized world thinks it's okay for selfish reasons.
I don't think so. It'll likely only get worse as younger generations come along since they're getting more zogified every decade.

I don't think so. It'll likely only get worse as younger generations come along since they're getting more zogified every decade.
People stop doing many evil things after religious revolutions right? I think appealing with religion is the only possibility

People stop doing many evil things after religious revolutions right? I think appealing with religion is the only possibility
I don't think there'll be any religious revolutions in the western world anytime soon. We'll be forced to watch millions of baby's every single year get brutally murdered all across the world.

I don't think there'll be any religious revolutions in the western world anytime soon.
People though the same before Nazis. Germany used to be filled with marxists before that

People though the same before Nazis. Germany used to be filled with marxists before that
That's true, however it was easier to be more secretive than it is now. I honestly hope there's a religious revolution (as long as it isn't Judaism or Islam)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back