Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Abortions cost Finnish workers 40 000 € a day

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Finnish women get, on average, 25 abortions a day. One abortion costs at least 1500€
That means lonely incels are forced to pay 40 000 € a day so that women can let chad cum in their holes.

The politicians that made abortions free are cucks
full

Abortion shouldn't be allowed at all

abortions must be banned

14600000Euros per year? Brutal.

Still, 25 abortions is pretty low compared to western countries.
I hope the USA never pays for foid contraception (Pay for my condoms female bigot!) or abortions. Why?

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]
Abortion costs between $350-$950USD depending on state, $1050000-$2850000USD per day
$383250000-$1040250000 per year. Possibly 1billion per year.
It won't be long till it's a reality in this clown world. :feelsclown:

Let em have it, but give us surgeries.

Fucking clown "civilized" world

Every wageslave is a cuck that's supporting foids abortion

Foids should be paying for that shit themselves, why are we paying for their disgusting babies to be removed after they fucked Chad?

That’s cucked up man

I didn't know Finland was cucked :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That means lonely incels are forced to pay 40 000 € a day so that women can let chad cum in their holes.

Are you telling me that abortions in this country are subsidized by the government ?

This is unacceptable.

I don't mind abortion bring legal, but women have to pay for it :

- My body, my choice.
- Your body, your problem.

Last edited:
It would cost more in housing/child benefits to support the little bastards than if they were flushed. In this country having kids gets single mothers a free house. Better to abort than pay to support them for life.

Worse than abortions is the pill. My chadlite friend was dating this noodle, the cuck was even sort of in love with her, but she kept taking degenerate contraceptive pills that pissed him off

It would cost more in housing/child benefits to support the little bastards than if they were flushed. In this country having kids gets single mothers a free house. Better to abort than pay to support them for life.
Yeah but that's her problem.
Government shouldn't be the father figure providing for her

I'm not going to approve paying for abortions just because it's less expensive.

It's basically blackmail and one should never cave in to blackmail.

People should not be coerced into paying for other people's offspring nor for any other consequence of their reproductive behavior. That is all.

Cursed language, cursed people, cursed land, cursed country.

Finnish women get, on average, 25 abortions a day. One abortion costs at least 1500€

The politicians that made abortions free are cucks
full
Those 40 000 € should be going to your neetbux. But look at the brightside , to raise a bastard child would cost more money as the foid can get more benefits if they have kids. You should be happy they are aborting

Abortion shouldn't be allowed at all

Now you're talking. It promotes degeneracy and promiscuity and honestly i don't know what right those who have been born have to prevent the unborn from coming into the world.

I wish I was aborted ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back