Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel absolute lifefuel for @Saysitsover

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
@Saysitsover I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 days. This is because my death albour labor camp made us go to the field for an FTX (Forest basically) and conduct drills. There isn't any running water besides the water you have in your cateen/pouch. I was too exhausted from marching over 10-15 miles in the day with 35 pound backpacks on while diving into random fighting stances on the ground to brush my teeth anyway.

Luckily they don't hurt yet, but I will be brushing these bitches tonight since im finally back home.

D
@Saysitsover I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 days. This is because my death albour labor camp made us go to the field for an FTX (Forest basically) and conduct drills. There isn't any running water besides the water you have in your cateen/pouch. I was too exhausted from marching over 10-15 miles in the day with 35 pound backpacks on while diving into random fighting stances on the ground to brush my teeth anyway.

Luckily they don't hurt yet, but I will be brushing these bitches tonight since im finally back home.
Dont brush dont

Richard Ramirez had rotten teeth/molars, still had women simping fo him.
OVERRRR