Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely brutal racepill/JBW video, Latino College Students Try To Hit On 2 White Girls Only To Find Out They're Racist!

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
The comments section said that this happened in a college town in Oklahoma. Notice one of the racist ladies hugging the white male employee at the end.

I live here in San Francisco (ground zero of western feminism and female hypergamy) and most of the White American millenial ladies are like this. Including a lot of ethnic women. But it is SF so they know a lot better than to do racist outbursts like this because of the social repercussions.

Last edited:
They probably are all lefties online .

Not one microsecond

funny because the women look more hispanic than white

The lady with olive skin definitely looks Italian or semitic. Not exactly "pure" white according to Anglo-German Americans.

JFL at these white trash slags.

This was actually lifefuel to me. The bitches got kicked out, and they got away with calling them 'SLUTS.' If that employee was more bluepilled the reverse would have happened. The hispanic men hitting on them are as mexican looking as the bitches they were hitting on.

Those whores could do with a nail gun to the head.

White female privilege overthrows all other privileges, even Jewish women aren't born as lucky.

She could've just said some simple shit like "Sorry I have a husband" even if it was a lie, instead of all this racist shit. But I can easily tell she was drunk & therefore her true self manifested.

Life wtf is with all this hatred towards non-whites when historically white Europeans & white Middle Eastern folk have absolutely fucked the world up beyond saving?

Like Miguel chilling smoking an L after working hard for cheap manual labor is seriously jeopardizing the high paying job your parents got you...I dont like hatred but what a bitch

Your typical IT roastie

The bitch in black looks ethnic. Hard to tell from this vid, but could be a lighter skinned curry or a sandnigger, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a fellow spic --- Latinas are so hypergamous that they'll sell out their own to side with Chad

White females are the ones most likely to have racist outbursts in the US. A guy knows that if he disrespects another guy, the situation can quickly escalate to violence, but a female knows she's safe no matter what

White females are the ones most likely to have racist outbursts in the US. A guy knows that if he disrespects another guy, the situation can quickly escalate to violence, but a female knows she's safe no matter what
Right. A man knows he will get violated if he pulls the same thing. That's why its always white liberal foids involved in these racist outbursts.

Imagine not believing in jbw :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back